Reviews for Happy Hour
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Harmony was complaning about the price for Coke.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i just want to know who the girls were! it was so surreal!
Fate chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*sits in front of the computer, grining like an idiot*

Oh I liked this!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
As much as I dislike Harmony ... never mind. You did it perfectly. Thought I kinda wished she gotten there earlier too ...

- Damia -
FrolickingNomad chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Cute story - a couple of things though. After the blonde girl drops the crossbow, if she draws "a sword identical to her friends" then she hangs out with some very strange people who look like weapons. If the sword was, instead, identical to her friend's, that would be much more expected.

Also, while I don't doubt that the fighting was vicious, I highly doubt that it was viscous (kinda gooey and difficult to pour). The demon blood might have been, though.
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
ah don't be so mean to poor Harmony :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I'm not sure why these two slayers would come to a nice bar/restaurant and start slaying vamps who were just sitting there minding their own business, and I'm not very happy that they dusted Harmony's date. After all, where's a single vamp trying to make her way in the world supposed to find an eligible guy? Poor Harmony! Cute story, though!