Reviews for Both Sides
Yon chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love how you portray Yukito in his angsty moment. This is the first fic I read where Yue and he are joined and not seperated and its really great that way. It also at the same time shows how Yukito feels about Yue, which is mainly confusion, but its something that I find wasnt really shown in the manga or anime and is missing in several fics out there. Thanks for writing
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
this is deep.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Poor guys, Awesome job!

-WT
Alice in June chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Unsettling and depressing, yet awfully delightful for a Yukito-hater XD!
peacewish chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Unsettling, sad, and wonderful all at once. Poor Yuki, always so unprepared to deal with anything less than cheer. He's just not meant for it. He and Yue are such polar opposites, it's easy to see why they can't continue the dichotomy forever. Is this in the WIDK/Shadows timeline? I've often wondered about Yuki's future - what kind of course he'd take in life having to balance both his own wants and Yue's needs. Talk about pressure. And then of course there's the weirdness of not knowing if you really exist, who you are... etc. The last line was absolutely heartstopping. When you're writing for a challenge, I really wish you guys would write what the challenge was so everyone else can appreciate it too. Have some consideration for the poor and excluded (sniffle).
Amazing job.
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
AAh! This fills me with dread and fear. It would be a great start to something longer, though it stands perfectly on its own. Even though (til recently) I felt strongly that integration was a necessary future for Y & Y, I've never really *liked* the idea of it. Most write it as a happy, easy thing, so I really liked that the feeling here is so different.
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
A touching POV. A bit sad. No wonder you wanted a pudding.
Ofi chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
this was amazing. I really really enjoyed it!
Moni chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
*sniffles* poor Yuki
Kodomo Hikari chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow..I wonder...could you write about what happens when they will be joined together again? I'm mightily curious. I hope it isn't too much to ask.
TamChronin chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Of all the stories, this is the only one that made me cry. Really cry. It was well worth the wait, and well done, and who cares if you write slower than the rest of us because this is just so dern GOOD! hugs It's so hard...so heartbreaking...and so well done. Thank you.