Reviews for Emotional Torture
Batfwap chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Very nicely done...btw Cafetière de L'amour means coffe amchine of love.
linagabriev chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
I finally finished it. Great job. And very cute. I figured he'd get his cure in the end. I was a bit surprised that it was indeed Xelloss that was killed. Still, other than that great story.
linagabriev chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
Very interesting turn of events. That was so adorable how Zel picked the Lina over the cure. It was inevitable in a romance story like this, but it doesn't make it any less cute. Xelloss combusted huh? My guess would probably be that it wasn't Xelloss at all, but just another test in this wacky world. Zel wouldn't had a chance against Zel in reality, in my opinion. Anyways, I loved how Zel reminisce about his past adventures with Lina. I thought it was widly cute how he wished he had been the hero rather than Gourry in NEXT. Great job.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
It's been a while. School and a nasty cold has been quite cruel to me lately. Anyways, I absolutely love where this is going. The little riddles are fun to read and even more fun to see them played out. Are we actually going to see what Lina is doing in all of this, or only Zelgadis as he journeys to get Lina back? Also, are we going to encounter the other people competing Lina and Zelgadis for the Hammer? Great job.
linagabriev chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
::sighs again:: I'm going to have to read the rest for another day. Believe when I say I love it so far. I seriously wanted to choke Zel and yell in his ear that he has no sense of reading people, but then realized that I can't so I'll just resume to glaring at his name in my monitor. Anyways, Great job.
linagabriev chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
::sighs:: I'll have to read more tomorrow, I'm a little busy with school. That little clip of Lina's past was awesome. I wonder if Xelloss was asked to send the mazoku to see what Lina will do. (There has been fanfics about Xelloss having to watch over Lina since she was born by orders of Zelas) It'll be interesting to see Zel's memories. Is this whole "memories clip thing" to create a better bond between each pair of the contest to make it interesting for the judges and audience? Anyways, great job.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
This is an awesome idea. I have to day from the very first story I've read of yours this is so much improved. I really love how this story is developing but I'm afraid I must go and make dinner and get some homeowrk done. Til then I anxiously await the rest of the story and what you were able to turn it into.
Sale chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
That was really good! Oh, and "Cafetiere de l'amour" means "Coffee maker (or coffee pot) of love."
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
i have a really really big favor to ask. would you please please please write another Lina/Zel it's my favorite and i haven't seen any new ones about them recently. i liked your story and i was wondering if ou would write another one.
Miss L chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
...sigh...
*eyes afluttering*
That is so romantic...in a Slayers' fashion sense of course.
You have a wonderful creative mind...don't ever lose your creativity. The story had actually had me think of your hypothesis on Lina's and Zelgadiss' pasts. And I hope to read more of your fics.
...remember...I'll be expecting more out of you.
Adios!
Miss "L" _
Graywords-girl chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
YAY! You finished it! Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but life has been HECTIC! But I loved the end. Thank you so much!
Jass
Lety chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
WOW!
_
They're so nice! They deserve an end like that... or better.. a beginning...!
Gozarunoda chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
hey i liked this story (i can't help it i'm a L/Z fan)anyway i belive the name of the resturant is called the cafe of love but don't hold me to it i took french three years ago.
Lety chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
ehm.. hello! My name is Letizia and I'm from Italy. (so..excuse me for my english! _)
I read your fanfic: wonderful! Very good, in my opinion!
But where is the epilogue?
I want to know what Lina will answer to Zel at the end... PLEASE!
Hope hearing from you soon
Bye! _
Lety
Guest chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILO- i think you get my point. :) please put more, i LOVE this story!