Reviews for If i am to die
veld chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Well, I think Harry would want to die fighting, but, I guess this poem was good. It's hard for me to say it's good because I don't know anything about poetry, except to capitalize the first word of each sentence. :P Then again, I would have to say it's pretty darn beautiful. Well done.
belaxiel chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
i guess only few people are reviewing your work because not many of the readers are into poems or songfics, unless they are literature people ;p but it's their loss! i'm glad you've told me about your stories because i found this piece particulary good. it's sort of harry's complaints, isn't it? kudos for the well portraying in the first person point of view. oh my, if i were harry, i'd rather die instead of confronting with a serpent in battles!
Overlord Mordax chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Ai. That is so good. I know that's exactly how I would feel. It's refreshing to have a look at a Harry who isn't out for Voldemort's blood.
ReikoOkinawa chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow. I don't think I've ever read anything like that before. Very interesting. Keep up the good work.
Rosebuds and Ashes,
Reiko
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*blinks several times. finally opens mouth to speak* Dude, that is exactly how I would feel if I were in Harry's shoes. But I'm not because my feet are probably too big for his shoes anyhow. *smiles* He he. My bad. Anyway, *points to all the writers in the background* I AM CURSING YOU ALL TO A LIFE AS SALAD DRESSING FOR NOT READING AND REVIEWING THIS POEM. AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH BEING SALAD DRESSING, THEN I WILL MAKE A SALAD AND POUR YOU ALL OVER THE LETTICE AND TOMATOES AND CUCUMBERS AND EAT YOU UP. THEN IF ANY OF YOU ARE REMAINING ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOWL, I WILL DRINK YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN OR WANT TO BE MY NEXT BEVERAGE, READ AND REVIEW! COMPRENDER? (it's french, don't holler at me.) All right you salad heads, r/r or move it! HUP, 2 3 4 ON THE DOUBLE OUT THE DOOR!