Reviews for Tired
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is the most introspective story about Kikyou I've ever read. This is beautiful. Painting Kikyou in this light has helped me understand her better than before, as she was portrayed in the show. I now truly appreciate and admire Kikyou. I'm not kidding about this either. I've always said that both Inuyasha and Kagome deserve to be happy together, but now I want Kikyou to be happy too. I love this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it with me and others.
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
GAH THAT WAS SO SAD I CRIED FOR LIKE THE WHOLE TIME! At one point i got so sad that i could barely breathe -.-; well anyways that was like the best!
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
There was a time when I hated Kikyo, but I love her as one of my fav characters for about a year now. I support her to be with Inuyasha, but I also support Kagome to be with him too. All and all this story is exactly how I want Inuyasha to end from the whole luv triangle situation between Kikyo, Inuyasha, and Kagome. Besides I mostly support Inuyasha to move on and realize his luv for Kagome already. You did a wonderful job and made me like Kikyo more than ever. Adding this to my fav! _
me chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
that was so beautiful that made me change my view of kikyo alittle bit (i'm taking baby steps so give me a break of not hateing her) i just wish she was like that in the series sometimes instead of being cold and heartless
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love this fic, it is so beautiful and captures Kikyou's personality well.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
For all your humility, this is one story that by all means does NOT deserve any sort of flame. I think by all means, it feels like the most "whole" of the Inuyasha and Kenshin stories that you've written and that I've read...and I find myself thinking about some of the images that appear in this story...

Like for instance the part where she floats in the sky, acting as the "Tatarimokke" in one of the episodes I remember, the one who guides the souls of the dead children and keeps them happy until it is their time to move on completely. I thought it was a wonderful way at having the much-hated Kikyo of the series redeem herself as a spirit of great benevolence and kindness, much like the priestess she was in life. A most beautiful scene.

Another scene I particularly liked was the part where Kikyo battles with her own heart, and the fact that she knows it wasn't Inuyasha, but that her hatred of him will always remain...it is a sad thought to have. Almost sounds like the most classic example of angst...the girl, or woman, if you prefer, who cannot give up on the man she loves...kind of like Grace in "Bruce Almighty," although the comedy more than offsets the actual possible angst there...sorry, not a great example, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from...that the angst that Kikyo feels is a heart-rending war between hatred and love, and how both converge on the same topic: Inuyasha.

It's actually a bit sad that you killed off Kikyo in this story, and I guess that although I don't want to see Kikyo die, the way you unfolded the event made it seem the most acceptable in my mind. After all, though her heart is torn between hatred and love, by sustaining her dying body with the souls of young maidens, she in essence takes away their chance at love, as well...I always wondered if she ever realized that as she resumed her crusade in her earthenware body.

Overall, I thought it was a beautiful piece, and I guess, if I had to offer a criticism, it would be that the ending was almost too surreal, too happy. But in life, isn't that what we all want? Almost doesn't feel like angst by the end...haha...sorry. But yeah...the story itself fleshes out to create not only pain, but the fullest happiness afterwards. Although I thought it was too happy at the end, I'd say it's among your best pieces, and I really enjoyed reading this one. _ Masterful piece!
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I can't flame you! It's too good!
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
SQUE! THAT WAS SO CUTE AW ME LOVED IT! _
i-heart-inu-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
hiyaz i was just lookin thru peoples profiles on my favorites list and i saw this. . .so yeah and i dont know why you dont like youre poetry its really good, better than anything i could do. hey, could ya read my story (or both of them) and tell me what ya think? PLEASE? thanx byez

kagome and inuyasha forever
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
aw! that was so sweet! i have to show miko this, she sang this song for our school talent show! hehe, it was really cute and sad and sweet at the same time. good job!
kimmy chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
WOW! That was so kool. I liked it a lot!
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hmm. I'm usually not into the whole Kikyo thing, but you did a good job portraying her in this. I know you said I'm supposed to put something other than 'I like'...but...I like it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
very few people ever nail down kikyo's character, but i think you've done it beautifully.
you rock.
Dark Skittles chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
finally someone else doesnt completely hate kikyo YAY good fic *hands cookie* .
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 2/8/2004