Reviews for Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic Episode I
kingryu chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Ronald did the worst thing possible. That's why he went to the dark side.
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
hey i just wanted to say i've read a lot of your stories now and i love them all! i love the crossovers your really good! continue making more so i can continue reading more v

-Katelyn
t-rex989 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'd like to know something, is Kim at least good enough to kill a Jedi?
xXMurderousHilarityXx chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
i kno wats gonna happen rons gonna lose and break all contact with kp and then he will eventually go 2 the dark side the fates never lie
chao-hellsing chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Here's a couple interesting tidbits, the first one is there is an ordinance in the Staw Wars universe which has bomb in its name, it's called a space bomb. It's a high ordinance starcraft ordinance used by the empire. It's highly unstable though so it can't travel ver fast in comparison to cuncussion missiles and proton torpedoes. The space bomb can destroy a small docking station in three hits. Boy I sure geeked out there, anyway I was just mentioning this because you could have used this for the part Luke reacted to his father's revelations. Not a critique or anything, just a suggestion.

The otherr one is the way force bonds work, especially between twins. The only reason Luke is stronger than Leia is because he received training while she didn't. Actually, if they had been raised together, they both individually would have been far more powerful than Luke is because the force bond between them would enhance their abilities greatly. However, because they were kept apart for almost twenty years, any benefits they would have shared because of a force bond has been lost. So really, Jim and Tim should actually be quite powerful already. Of course, changing this would throw your whole story out of whack, so this was essentially another geeking out session. :P

Regardless, this is my second time reading this series, and it's really great.

Keep up the good work,

Chao Hellsing signing off.

P.S. If you are going to pick up your rebellion story again, you should really use the force bond stuff, it'll be awesome. :D
Final-Fan chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
I started reading on a whim, and found myself enjoying this quite a bit. Really good stuff, even for those of us who aren't diehard Star Wars fans.

Oh, and scratch the "none" from my previous review, I guess, although the disparity still seems odd.
Final-Fan chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
So now Kim is the ONLY one of her family to not have Jedi-level Force sensitivity, and she has NONE? How does that work?
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
(Cue Adam Sessler impersonation) There isn't much that I can say that you don't already know. The writing great, the Star Wars and KP universes are combined flawlessly, and you feel for the characters. It's a fantastic story, but you already knew that, and if you didn't then you will soon. Not much too be said accept read the book, and have alot of fun.

A 5 out of 5. (End Adam Sessler impersonation)

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
ryan chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
all i can say is wow. the first star wars/KP fusion i've read and i am most impressed. i love how you kept things to the point and didn't over detail somethings like other authors tend do to. i was saddend to read that ron and kp broke up. maybe they can get back together in the sequel. anyways an awesome read and one you should be very proud of. onto the next story.
James W chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Neat story. I can't wait to get started reading the sequel.
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
an interesting story, this is. Very interesting.
Isamu chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
OK, so far this has been a fairly enjoyable story. While not as familiar with particular part of the EU as some of the others (I stopped reading with the Corellian Crisis, and only picked them up again recently with the Dark Nest Trillogy, at some point I might go back and read NJO, maybe), however I do know my Star Wars, and this chapter stuck in my teeth because of it. Specifically, Bonnie and Josh talking about beings who are Force Blind, since they both agreed that while Kim was a good example, the contempt they felt extended further. The opinions they expressed were just about as Sith as you get. Devoid of compassion and understanding and only concerned with power in the Force? Yeah, Sith. And Kyp just sit's there? The hell? The 'pop-hiss' should have been Kyp's 'saber coming to light more then Ron's; and as he should be a Master by this point (as he's trained a padawan/apprentice to Knighthood after all) one would think he'd feel some obligation to deal with not one, but two force users who are at the very least taking the first steps down the path to the dark side. That's the sort of thing that gets someone cast out of the order. Poor form on Kyp, and to a lesser extent the others that were also there. While Ron did have the stand up and stop them reaction, it was the wrong motivation (more outraged for a friend, then moving to stop the dark side). The wager also seemed to generally be a very un-Jedi thing to do, especially conisdering it's over another person. Again, Kyp, the hell?
CastaS chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
great story, heading over for the next episode
Akira Stridder chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
I like Revan and Bastilla! u should try to make more or let Revan be Ron and Bastila Kim! wow! it would be good!