Reviews for The Talk
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
"Lafarga, please tell me you know where babies come from."

I think that one crowned it. I know I laughed till it ached. Good one
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, dear. Poor, poor Ascot! This fic was so funny! I loved Clef's reactions too. It's probably a little late to tell you this, but yes, keep writing MKR and DO NOT become a janitor! I've only read this and one other of your fics, but i love your writing!
Onyria chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really REALLY thanks for this ultra lol fic! So funny and sweet, I love Ascot and I hope that he can have a chanse with Umi, soon or later. Thanks for made me laught.
Brandy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I demand more fics with Asmi freshness! No one writes any.
Ashamed Kawaii chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hey!

Hahaha what a naughty boy haha yes I'm this kind of girl...naughy girl actually well but I wonder...what details say Umi to Ascot? For when he sleep was smiling hehehe
xRinrinx3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
lol. this was funny. xD
Aruka chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
You got me thinking when you said Umi gave Ascot a "Crash Course on Sex Ed 101", I kinda thought you made her do the Demo. Then again, Clef would CASTRATE Ascot for being the lucky student.

Anyways, it was hella funny! x3
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was a very cute and humorous story! I loved the part when Umi decided to take him down for The Talk. XD She was oh-so-cool and looks so innocent too! XD It was a fun piece to read. I commend you for your plot! XD
Traidy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
you should so make this a two-shot. like, Fuu or Hikaru finds out Lafarga doesn't know, or Caldina tells something about what she thinks Ascot was dreaming.. like cleft. -cackles evilly- i'm mean to the characers. overall very funny. extremely understandable. but now-a-days, kids never need the talk. just watch the newest MTV songs.
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*laughs so hard she can't breathe* wow, you never cease to amaze me with your hilarious stuff! please, look at my 'fave quotes' wall on my profile, you will see SO MUCH of your stuff there! it's great! *dies laughing, then stops and glares at the phone* d'you know WHY i'm glaring at the phone? yes. 'MGONNAKNOCKHISBLOCKOFF! (TRANSLATION: IAN STILL REFUSES TO CALL ME AGAIN, THE LITTLE TWERP, I'M GONNA KNOCK HIS BLOCK OFF!)

quite an unpleasant ordeal...

Mew Frost
Yachtzee chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I know I am a little tardy in coming across this fiction, but you see...Rayearth has been quite outdated for a while, so I have just been browsing through pages.

Good job on this fiction. I think it's nicely done, and I'm very amused at Ascot's reaction/afterdream. Very cute, and very unexpected. This is original, and I like that. Keep it up.
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I'm surprised only Ascot didn't get it.
Yummei chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was great. :D A very good quick read, and it was pretty funny. "Ascot continued to dream a very, VERY pleasant dream..." xDD That's hilarious.

Great job! Loved it!
Icy Wings chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*bursts out laughing* OMG! THIS IS HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls off chair* OW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! good work! cya around!

starryiceangel