Reviews for Of Like Minds
OhShirleyUJest chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
"Don't you just love cliffhangers?"

When they last six years, not so much...

This started out really, really well. Olath, pink eyes and all, is a very intriguing character and you've done a really nice job developing all the OC's we've come across so far. So, the only negative really is: what did Drizzt ever do to you to make him spend six years in a coma? I mean, even Zak limited himself to giving Drizzt 15 minute KO's.
LadyofShadow chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
so you're not going to update anymore? I'm crying... T_T
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
vary good story please right more
LadyofShadow chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
wow. Nice story. Please update!
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
When ya gonna update?
Kylie Silverfrost chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Cute, he got caught staring. I always did think he was gay([sigh]the gorgious ones are never straight).
Demoness chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Wow! I love this story! Olath is as cool as Drizzt is! Can't wait for the next chaper!
singvogel chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
i love your style and of course Olath:-) I think there is more to him than meets the eye, very interesting. can't wait to find out what happens. Will Drizzt become a slave too? So many possibylities...
She-Wraith chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
I like this fic, update soon please.
DarkWyrmslayer chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Oh c'mon! Keep writing! You can't leave us like this!
VLokai chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Oh I love it. Your Olath pic at Deviant Art is cute too. I love the long ears and sunglasses. _ Do we get to figure out more about Olath's past?
Yasei Raiden chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
ROFL I LOVED Olath's reaction to the mule! _ He is such a cute character! But, wow, I didn't know drow could turn gray! LOL Poor thing! Geez! I really hope that Drizzt and Olath will be alright. *growls* Nasty traders turning on Olath. *glare* REALLY love his pink eyes! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
gypsymaria chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
one-and-many: Of course it fits his personality. Olath is, how do you say... "swishy". . And your profile is very cute. I've stopped trying to name the voices in MY head... 9_9
Arcane Trickster is a prestige class in D&D. You can find it in the 3.5 Dungeon Master's guide, or in the supplemental "Tome and Blood" book for wizards and sorcerers. I think they have info on the class on a few websites, too, but all I can suggest there is to do a Google search. . Olath was my first ever D&D character, and ever since that campaign died out, I've been wanting to do something with him. Isn't he just a cuddly little arcane trickster? *snuggles him* Hee hee. _
one-and-many chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
After some thought, pink eyes seem to match his personality quite well (not meant as an insult). PLEASE write more.
P.S. Where can I find stats for an arcane trickster?
P.P.S. I updated my bio. Please read, is good for a laugh.
She-Cat chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Great job! This is a nice twist! I'll be eagerly awaiting more!
She-Cat