Reviews for Trigon's Daughter
Mimic chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
Nice job. :)
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
LOVED THE CHAPTER! BB TO THE RESCUE! but omg, whats happening to Rae? hurry n update please! i hope she's ok .-_-.
Purplerave chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
hey it's me blackrave from ravenshrine I like this stroy alot and I'm a huge R/BB fan please update soon *adds to favorite list* I'll be wating
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
Cool Story! I have to read chapter6 later. Udate to chapet7!
The Last Soul chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Hey Hillary, it's me pArAnOiD from the Raven Shrine. Great fic! I really have enjoyed it so far. It's one of the more interesting ones, with an actual plot. Keep up the good work and update soon! _
Pyric chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
i LOVE this story!
please hurry and write more?
WereWolfHowl chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
aw!
this is so nice!
MORE! GAH!
...please?
arpy chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Ilike it
YAY chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
So, will ya do it? Hey, afta readin these chappos, YOU do like ray/bb! I just came back from watching
Teenage Drama Queen!( THAT MOVIE ROCKS!) UPDATE SOON!
Mimic chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
Ahh. That was a good chapter. :) Hope you update soon.
Trigons child chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
I luv it! You are the only person I know that has the *'in brains to get that RBB Luv!
YAY chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Sorry, I didnt read the chapter yet but i will! Hey, I think you like Raven/BB, and I think you read the story
Pregnant, And a whole bunch of other reviewers want it RobRay BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE THAT! But that
author ( raven sonic ) doesn't allow anonymous reviewers so will you tell him/her to allow those type of reviews and tell him/her to do a Rav/BB Fic? Plz? I'll be a loyal Reviewer, plus i'll give you cookies! Bye!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Dude I LOVED this chapter, the ending was great, you are the dude, you are the dude. Man, this story ROCKS!
TamerTerra chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Go HF! This is a great fic! And where you say 'dont you hate when that happens' Think: If they could just have a normal relationship, it wouldnt last 2 minutes. Thats where our fic's are alike - changing a factor that keeps them apart, emphasising what can bring them together. There is a site for people with the faith: R&B 'Shippers United. You should visit.
liz the one and only lol chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
hey itz me liz (no duh :D) anyways, omg! i need more i need more! great great story and great great chapter! update soon or i'll cry! lol
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »