Reviews for Trigon's Daughter
tenacioustictac chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
*sniff* i really hope u do it rocks! its ok if you dont update it often what matters is that ull finish it soon
Ravenara chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Ahh! It's okay, I'm a procrastinator too! LOL

I 'll wait for ya to update!
vivelabookworm chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
S'all good. You did a great job on the fic. If you finish you finish, if you don't you don't.
Bitofbadwinter chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
really great story so far! update soon!
citrisca chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
despite the hilarious screaming of TRIGON!

this was good!
citrisca chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Nice beggining! I like your descriptions!

*orangespice turned the page, and the yoshi's grew happier*
Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
Ok I undestand that your not satisfied with your work but you should be, a friend of mine recomend me to read this story and I liked it, (I think I reviewed in an earlier chapter) anyway I really hope that you come up with something great for this story and I dont care how long it takes you as long as you think it will satisfied you and the readers.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Skoonie chapter 13 . 3/3/2005
Great Story! I hope you update soon. May I suggest that you stop listening to yourself and just allow yourself to type what you wanna type. It works for me(and i'm horrible about not adding in important details, so don't feel like the only one who critices yourself)! Anyway, please update soon!
Morbid Cheshire chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
I wish you luck, fellow authoress. I have a simiar problem on my story, 'Abandonment.' May you someday return to this fic in all your glory! -respectful bow-

-MorbidCheshire
account-deactivated42333 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
keep it up! I love this story. It was the first one i ever read and that's how i became a member of fanfiction. i couldn't get a story posted myself, but this story convinced me to write it out anyway at home. and i thank you.

alot.

thanx
IDoNotJudge chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
omg this is the greatest story! dont criticize ur self ur great!and omg bb and rae! make them kiss...somehow! please ur the best! post more!
IDoNotJudge chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
ok even though im not done reading...i would like to ask one thing, how can Cyborg take a shower? and...when the heck did raven get raped?
WeirdGuille chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
o.O...

OK... there is a little story:

It was october or november 2003. I was looking for raven pics, and I found something called "ravenshrine". In there, I found a link to the first corny2k's fan fic. It was called Trigon's Daughter, and I had seen on these days Nevermore (giving me full R/BB beleiving). When I logged on the fic, I couldnt beleive what I was seing. It was my first seen Teen Titans fic, and I was sure it would be the best I would ever read.

Over the next months I started cyber-herassing (or how ever you say so) the author. Soon I found myself in a haven (a Raven and Beast Boy one), and Corny2k must have been all scared of me, because she always ran away when I came to a topic... but I still expected the updates on the fic. She had me charmed. I even always pictured the fic as an episode... or a series of them... how about a movie? an ova?... because it really deserve it.

Now I was away for a few months, and I didnt logged. After all it didnt matter: The last published chapter is the last one I saved... but there was something different. The author, the gratest I know, on despite of her age (hell, I am 19 years old and my only fan fic is pure crap, pure crap), says that she isnt satisfied with her work. Then I have something to say:

HEY, HILLARY, YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR. FINISH THIS FIC SOON, THEN START ANOTHER. I WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR BACK (mwahahahaha), READING EVERYTHING YOU DO. YOU ARE GREAT.

Att:

Guille - DeathScythe (on the shrine and the heaven)
gothic-kris chapter 13 . 12/18/2004
YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE SO YOU BETTER NOT DISS YOURSELF LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.
kerricarri chapter 13 . 12/15/2004
and I cannot WAIT 'til you do update! I love this story, truly I do. a very nice plot smack dab in the middle of all this Teen Titan goodness XD and no matter how long it takes, I'll NEVER give up on this story! you're too good at these cliff hangers *waterfall tears* I want to know what happens next! but the fluff between BB & Raven just seems... well, out of character, you know? but you still portray them all as close as the show _
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »