Reviews for Trigon's Daughter
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
wow... this is your FIRST fic? I'm... wow... I thought this was like your second or third 0.-! it's very well written, smooth in terms of transition but there isn't much details; details help 'smooth out' the story, making each sentence sound 'fuller'

see, there isn't alot of details here, right? so it sounds a little choppy and when switching to the next paragraph, the 'bridge' between them doesn't seem very... complete. oh gawd, I'm not making sense anymore am I?
rae1112 chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
i realize your sorrow, friend but please PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! Ure my fave author cause 1.u like bb n rae 2.u like evanecence I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG! 3.i think u hate terra DIE TERRA! HIHIHIHIHIHIHI
BloodCri chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
I know your gonna finish and I cant wait untill you do *is all happy* I just love this story and all the others I have read. if I didnt ever find a link to your story I would never have read any of them. so thank you and HURRY UP ALREADY! _
Peppermint Dream chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
Hey! it's Genevieve. I understand fully how you feel. I get writer's block a LOT. I hope you can update as soon as possible. This story's superb. ]
Jini chapter 12 . 12/5/2004
WHAT? You left it at THAT? just when there wuz gunna be some BB/Rae goodness, you stopped it at THAT? OMG! You better update soon, cuz this is soo good! I LOVE the BB/Raes intereaction, they were soo cute!

So, yaa...UPDATE soon...or else! *evil laughter*

~Jini
mew-xena chapter 13 . 12/4/2004
Well, this story is really good,there is no denying that. Take all the time you need to work out your story pronlems! And don't worry! Every author goes through a point where they are completely spaced out! Goodness knows I have! _ I've wanted to stop writing so many time, but what you do is just take a break, don't think about it and wait for an inspiration! Well, good luck! _
Aeris-Raven chapter 12 . 11/25/2004
This is such an awesome story! I esp. love the BB and Rae. Omg I suck at these reviews but I can't wait until this story is finished to find out what happens!
XxVenusxX chapter 12 . 11/9/2004
must read on...
gothic-kris chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
wow i could never write a fanfic as good as you can keep up the good work
cRiTiC123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
more!plz make chapter 13!im so ANXOIUS!
YuffieDragon chapter 12 . 9/30/2004
I really like your story. What's going to happen to poor Raven! I hope Beast Boy and the others can save her. Write the next chapter.
DarkChild5 chapter 12 . 9/30/2004
I LOVE it! More!
Peppermint Dream chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
Just wanted to say...

WOW! FREAKIN' GOOD! LUV IT! YEAH!

Okay, I'm done. -
pokey chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Amazing job, your keeping BB and Raven in character and the plot is very cool
Raven Harlequyn chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
*dies* update soon please! This fan fic rocks!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »