Reviews for Trigon's Daughter
babi chika chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
I HATE YOU! -dies- you always finish the chapters right at the good parts. Omg, please Continue your story asap Hillary...it is so good.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
...i hate you you you EVIL CLIFFY PERSON! UPDATE ASAP OR I SHALL PUT A CURSE OF EVIL FLYING MONKEYS ON YOUR HEAD!(no idea where THAT came from) ...i hate terra...that bitch...love the story though...
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
...fucking sweet!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 8 . 8/6/2004
MY GOD WOMAN! YOUR ALMOST AS EVIL AS ME! HOLY SHIT THIS IS A GOOD STORY!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
...evil...EVIL...EVIL I SAY!god i hate cliffys! oh well still great HA BEASTBOY KICK SLADES ASS BOYA!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
heh evil. you are EVIL! oh well i ablalutly (cannot spell for the life of me.) LOVE THIS STORY! *BIG SMILY FACE!*
CrazyFreak-o-Maniac chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
OMG! I will kill u if u dont write more SOON!
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
That was one of the best Chapters I have read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)
hollyap12 chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
That's a great chapter. For a second I thought Raven would kinda...lose controll of her emotions. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JakMakai chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
awesome! 9 thumbs up

wait 9 thumbs up what the H**l is that?

lol nice story
JakMakai chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
9 thumbs up (what the heck is that)!i luv this story
Cashmeritan chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
Good story! UPDATE SOON OR ELSE I SHALL POKE THEE TO DEATH!
TamerTerra chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
Slade? Wot? And don't call Terra a witch. That's an insult to witches.
TamerTerra chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
That argument sounded just like R/BB shippers vs DE, the R/R fans and the R/Cy people last X-mas... Such memorys... And BB's last line was like HerbalTea38... Will it go like that unposted chapter? I'll read and find out!
TamerTerra chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
You know her name? Yay! B-Rei! Oh, and I've updated HerbalTea! I'll read the rest, 'k?
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »