Reviews for Trigon's Daughter
Shiquilla chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
Update soon please! This is an awesome story! You did a nice job with the date too .
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
*bows down.* "i'm not worthy i'm not worthy"
cd lover chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
blinks...you,you,you...i'll kill you!

MAKE EVERYTHING TURN OUT ALRIGHT!

oh and make raven get control over her emotions and finishes her little outing with beastboy PLEASE!
BloodCri chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
Update more frequently please. I would like that very much. I also think your story kicks ass and you should hurry with the chapters.
TamerTerra chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
Hey, long time, no read. This is a good fic, but folks lose the thread if you don't update in months! (Yes, I know I did the same thing a while back...)

I swear you updated this chapter 3 times already. Everytime I clicked the link on the Author Alert it said 'chapter does not exist'.

BTW, I've updated Herbal Tea about a dozen times since you last reveiwed.
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
Blue-Apple chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Great story! I love it!
babi chika chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
I HATE YOU! -dies- you always finish the chapters right at the good parts. Omg, please Continue your story asap Hillary...it is so good.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
...i hate you you you EVIL CLIFFY PERSON! UPDATE ASAP OR I SHALL PUT A CURSE OF EVIL FLYING MONKEYS ON YOUR HEAD!(no idea where THAT came from) ...i hate terra...that bitch...love the story though...
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
...fucking sweet!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 8 . 8/6/2004
MY GOD WOMAN! YOUR ALMOST AS EVIL AS ME! HOLY SHIT THIS IS A GOOD STORY!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
...evil...EVIL...EVIL I SAY!god i hate cliffys! oh well still great HA BEASTBOY KICK SLADES ASS BOYA!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
heh evil. you are EVIL! oh well i ablalutly (cannot spell for the life of me.) LOVE THIS STORY! *BIG SMILY FACE!*
CrazyFreak-o-Maniac chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
OMG! I will kill u if u dont write more SOON!
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
That was one of the best Chapters I have read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »