Reviews for The Pet
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loll loll
Laughin so hard at this rite now omg
JELLY FIIIIISH
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
very cute jack will love his jelly fish
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
People are trying to sleep and I'm trying not to laugh too loud! LOL!
Daethule chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
LOL! hilarious. only one thing has been bothering me...WHAT is PWP? ack! pleasey PLeaSE send me an email, or leave a review or something telling me what! i can usually figure out stuff like that, but not this one. *feels stupid*

:-P anyway, it was great...
Avora SaDiablo chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
awe! dats so cute! frighteningly enough still in character. well done and thumbs up.

xox cazza
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Squishy! That's spectacular! Since I saw Pirates and Finding Nemo at about the same time, they've always been kind of ... close in my mind. That's not the work I wanted, but there it is and there it will stay because I'm lazy like that.

And you don't care.

But your story rocks!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Hahaha..this is hilarious. I love it! I only have one complaint. When Will wa ssick, you had hinm say jebby fish. Somehow jebby fish doesn't sound right. I think it would sound better if it was jelby fish or jeldy fish. But that's all. Other than that, I absolutly love this story.
Maiden of Valinor chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
"The plotbunnies made me do it!"
oh, sure! is that your only defence?
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like... And somehow Jack reminds me of our little blue fish anyway!
Ana Gallowglass chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Amusing. Not bad-the PPC shall leave you in peace over this.
Chelsegorn chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Inventive!
Imagine Will wanting a pet... FISH! *Giggles hysterically and falls off chair*
Neat!
BlueberryPancakes chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Somebody's been watching WAY too much Finding Nemo and Pirates. Sounds like me. ;) Cute story!
Erestor chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Very cute. Something about pirates walking around towns looking for FISH was extremely amusing.
Tant chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Squishy! Lol. You've got me hooked on PotC fics now.