Reviews for Xanthic Growlithe Contract
Crown of Gold chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Well, that was a little messed up.
Crown of Gold chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Ah, so Elliot is starting to understand his Pokemon a little? That's great.
Crown of Gold chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
The city is walled? Literally?
Crown of Gold chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
This chapter was pretty mind screwy...
Crown of Gold chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
What a fucked up Pokemon world. Maybe even worse than the one depicted in Pedestal.
Crown of Gold chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
You should use page breakers or something to signify the change in a scene... Anyway... I wonde what it is about the Joys...?
Crown of Gold chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Pretty sketchy stuff going on with that Joy and just the Pokemon Center in general.
Crown of Gold chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
This story is good and all, but I would like to see more of Elliot interacting with his Pokemon. Perhaps in the upcoming chapters he will. As for Michael, I hope he doesn't lose against that Lass.
Crown of Gold chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Oh, he traded away the meowth... I kind of liked that thing. I bet they're giving away either starters from Hoenn or Poochyena, Spinda... and... erm... Trapinch.
Crown of Gold chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Elliot winning that gym badge was definitely a fluke. His naming skills are absolutely horrific. I feel bad for whatever other Pokemon he gets. (200th review by way!)
Crown of Gold chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
It's a tad bit sickening how uneducated this kid Elliot is about Pokemon. He doesn't even bother to train it before he takes on the gym. Poor Pokemon...
Crown of Gold chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Well, his starter Pokemon was kind of expected from the title. I really like the way this written. I don't really know what it is about it, but it's nice.
Crown of Gold chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is a pretty good start to a fic. Hope the rest of it turns out to be just as great.
Missy Vee chapter 33 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful. Extrordinarily well-written. This single fanfiction had brought so many questions and is one of the best I've ever read. The characterization was wonderful, the story-line was intriguing and words can't express how brilliant this is.

I can only say I'm horrified at the fact that Johto hasn't updated yet.

Forever dying for your update in the years to come,

Vanixe
Letter to Miss chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
I love the mystery to this, and the sense that something is deeply, deeply wrong. Your writing is very good, as well. There's just something off about all of the everyday things in the Pokémon world.

I really enjoy this so far.

Letter To Miss