Reviews for Xanthic Growlithe Contract
Pokemonlover1997 chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
Heh. Good chapter. But my cat is strange, I put her in the sink for a bath and don't plug the drain,(shower style) but she'll scratch me like her cat post. Is it just the cold? Eh who cares?
Favored chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
Ah! So many interesting theories!

xD I am definitely going to read your other story - the sequel. Haha

But does this problem also reach out to Johto as well?
Favored chapter 31 . 4/16/2010
This is a little freaky - But this is really amazing! xD

I like reading this. Haha

Caw is sort of like a guide... trying to keep things from changing, from Elliot going off track.

Or something like that.

I used to not like Caw - Prowler seemed much more appealing to me.

But Caw is starting to make more sense...

But what is with these pokemon, anyway?

It's like... this Murkrow was programed with these "truths" and "lies" to keep trainers ignorant.

That one girl who traded Elliot Caw is definitely suspicious.
Favored chapter 29 . 4/16/2010
Very nice story! I really love reading this. xD

The whole story is like you've taken the game... and mixed it with real life, in a way.

xD

It works really well!
Kythyria chapter 33 . 2/16/2010
Old fic, but I read the whole thing, and was swiftly intrigued, followed by cursing my inability to describe it.

I love the way everything is set up so that what seems perfectly normal while playing the games, or watching the anime, or just reading other fics turns into this subtle wrongness, but a wrongness that the people living in that world are too used to to notice.

I just wish more of the questions raised were answered (but that's what the sequel is for). The answers so far just raise more questions. Clearly, this is a case where pulling the thread causes the whole garment to unravel...
Darkblade701 chapter 33 . 12/21/2009
Wow. This was without a doubt the greatest Pokémon fic I've ever read. I'm kind of hoping the mysteries that remain will be answered in the sequel. I read this fic over one day- only sixteen so I'm not able to read the whole thing straight but I would have- literally like I did Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, grabbed it, sat down and read, seven and a quarter hours later closed it- because it hooked me in absolutely. Except at the very start, when the feeling of oddness was barely creeping up, but when I read further I was drawn in. Now, the story itself. The characterisation: brilliant, spot-on, believable, realistic and perfect for every character. I can't stress that enough; this is a goddamn brilliant story. The mystery was handled expertly, kept at a consistently rising level and never too much- the reader (well, this one) was never truly frustrated. The dénoument was satisfying and concise. Bravo.
Illusion-Factory chapter 24 . 11/15/2009
it's five in the morning and I probably should stop reading this but I can't!

I'm going to guess that the rockets killed the cubones/marowaks and that one guy was training their ghosts.
Goldude chapter 31 . 8/31/2009
Was the strange Pokemon Elliot saw an Unown?
unfinishe chapter 33 . 7/26/2009
Uh, wow! That was a REALLY good story. Now off to read the sequel! :)
unknown20troper chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
This is great. I love how this fic explores all the strange things in the Pokemon world.
unknown20troper chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Great. I like how you wrote in the Meowth's point of view.
unknown20troper chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
This is good.

I like how he wondered if "Joy" was her name or her title.
goatheart chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow. I really loved this fic. It was like one massive pokemon conspiracy theory. I was hooked the whole way 's strange how your story keeps to the game/tv show 'rules' but at the same time it doesn't. I don't know if that makes sense or not...

I love the way the logical way your characters think. What really struck me was the pokemon thought like pokemon, Caw thought like a flying type so he didn't take into consideration things that ground dwelling creatures would.

The whole psyduck plotline is very interesting. It's sad how trainers find them so disposable. They don't care that they die just that they battle.

Anyway great story. I'm about to read the sequel.
Dragonfree chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Holy crap, this fic is scary. o_O I feel like I'm reading a mutant 1984 on Pokémon-flavored crack.

(Yeah, I know this is an old fic, but I thought I might as well drop in for a compliment on your mood-building since I'm finally reading it.)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It's been a while since I've read this. . .and it's better than I remembered. But are you going to update Xanthic Growlithe Contract: Johto again? I miss reading new stuff in this story.
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »