Reviews for Walking in Legend
Cerisabeth chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I like the plot! :)
Illwynd chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Interesting premise... hope you're still working on this, I'd love to see where you go with it!
Despo chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Wow! I love this story! The plot is really special! Hope you will start working on this fanfic again, someday.
Lara chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Interesting, update please.
Simple Enigma chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
wow! fantastic concept and wonderfully written story. oh oh and YAY for naked Faramir! lol, update soon!
queenieb chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
This is an interesting premise. It's too bad it's been so long between updates - would it be too much to hope for another?
Starbrat chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
After countless fangirl fantasies, you have no idea how enjoyable it was to read this. My only worry is that you will not continue it, which would be a deep shame, seeing as it really is interesting, and well written.
Ithlien chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Got Update?

Kidding, it's been a while since your last update, not to be pushy or anything, but you fiction has been haunting me during the night, so please continue!

Lepeka
korrd chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
I really like this fic so please update soon. Are you going to bring Arwen in because earlier in the fic you said elves still lived in Greenwood and so I was thinking that Arwen could be there. Anyways update soon.
Shortnshort chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Great Story will Faramir be returned relatively unharmed or will he escape will Eowyn and Faramir come to like one another
Redone chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
Very interesting political intrigues and dynamics between kingdoms. And I like the way none of your characters seem evil, they are just looking out for their own interests and those of their people. Are there the Elven kingdoms and sanctuaries, or have all elves left? What is in Mordor? Will you continuethis story?
Azaz the Unabridged chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
Now *that* is some good AU. I love how that seemingly "good" idea of pushing Isildur into the fire has such dramatic consequences... and you've done a beautiful job of rebuilding Tolkien's world.
Morrwen chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
ouch
Morrwen chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
You know alot of old english? Cool!
Morrwen chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I have tried to reason with this plot, but couldn't. I like this so much I saved it!