Reviews for Scented
Kinneko chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
XD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! MUST...READ..MORE!
Valese chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
hahaha, wow. please update soon...(you ARE going to update, ne?) this was funny! i have a question, what happened to mower-girl misao? and i have a quote for you _ its my favorite one: "One day you will ask me, 'What is more important to you, me or your life?' and I will answer, 'My life,' and you will walk away without ever knowing that you are my life." _ i like to think it applies to k/k!
fhtrst chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Mabey he shoud have anothe humen explain that to her. Funny though!
wolfite chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was hilarious! I laughed the entire time I tell you! Priceless! Fluffy-sama and the sex talk! Oi, I can't wait for the updates! Wo! this is gonna be a good one, I can tell!...Wolfite
sesshomaru's fluff is mine chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
ha! Nice story, I was laughing all the way through, though mostly when she asked to see Sesshomaru's 'sword'! Anyway, funny sotry, keep up the good work -
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
OMG you better update this soon no NOW. I love these kinds of fics where Sess has to give the talk to Rin._
Yami chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was really cute, great start! It made me laugh... _ good job so far
marnika chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
so funny ! loved it.
makkuronainupunk chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
HAHA this is so funny! Rin is so cluless! but thats a cute i dea for a story update soon!
dark angel-justice chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
How the next fic chapter Inuyasha's fanaly gives and takes Rin to see Kagome in the matters of human female change and about the facts of life.
Goddess of the Gods chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
LMAO! OMG! That was so funny! I'd hate to be in Sesshomaru's shoes! I really hope you continue! Can't wait to see what he does.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10