Reviews for Scented
ydyrtd6 chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Kill the toad! Wait... can I help?
Wandering Taijiya chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Looks like somebody's got one hell of a rough time ahead. _(smirks evilly) I kind of feel sorry for5 Sesshomaru...kind of.
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
ahahaha looks like little rin is growing up. me like mucho.
Teela daemon chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
That was so cute, i truly liked it. Poor Sesshoumaru, but it was entirely his fault - swords and sheats - I canť stop laughing after I came to this metaphore. I hope you update soon. To me it appears that you have a lot of fans here, so dont give up!
brita chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
can't breathe...laughing to hard...update please
FreeAsTheWind chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
I have NO idea if i've review this chapter or not yet.

"In a swirl of fluff, he was gone." HAHAHA!

GIRLS DO NOT HAVE PERIODS LIKE THAT THE BLOODS COMES OUT DROP BY DROP NOT LIKE A WATERFALL OF GUSHING OR WHATEVER

Please fix this mistake- hopefully in the next chapter.

Rin would probably have only found a small stain on her sheets. And why didn't Fluffy send a MAID to help her?

Ja Ne,

The Vindicator of the Damnned
mcleigh1979 chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Quite funny. It'll be amusing to discover just what Jaken told Rin, and how Sesshomaru will need to clarify or correct somethings. I'm surprised he didn't consider abducting Kagome to have her explain this.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
JanieUchiha chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
i really liked this...u have got to update soon...dont give up on this story...i really want to know what happens next...PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY!
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
jajaja very good fic... ... please update soon!

HawkAngel
angelface044 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I...cant...stop...laughing! I read the first part to my friend over the phone without telling her what it was about. She got a restraining order.
berryblondechan chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Really great story so far. Hope you continue it. :)
berryblondechan chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Very discriptive chapter...a little gross...but fully of imagery.
berryblondechan chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Wow! This fic keeps getting better and better! Very funny!
berryblondechan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Haha! Very cute! Our fav dog-boy explaining the birds and the bees.
Misstress Ami chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
NEW CHAPPY PLEASE! YOUR STORY ROX!
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »