Reviews for Scented
swdewleaf chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
update! This is hilarious! Poor Sesshoumaru-sama...:roflmao:
mutantbat chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Okay, I just read it over again and OMFG! I couldn't believe it when rin goes

"Then can WE please make a family? It'll be fun! you never play with me, but you said yokai's think it's fun and,and you're a yokai so I'm sure you like it! I'll learn fast!"

I love! That part! LOL! (tee hee, she was asking him to have sex with her, tee hee) Poor fluffy samma, lol great storie!
kenkarri chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Dear god! how is he gonna explain the other things? Like um dating and well...that time of the month?
mutantbat chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
LOLOLOLO! holy shit that was funny! plz write more! i wanna no wat happenes!
cutekitty chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
don't deleat your account! i so want to find out how sesshoumaru deals with this! i think it's hilarious and can't wait till the nexp chapter! please update soon!

P.S. make the chapters longer!
cutekitty chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
this fanfic is a bit wierd but i like it and would like to see where u go with this. please update soon.
kittycatslegacy chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
oh oh oh you must write more this is so funny I love it!
kittycatslegacy chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
*giggles insanely* I loved it! Rin is so cute when she gets shessy to blush ten points to you!
xtremeyashlover chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
hurry up and post the next chapter... please! *begs*
animeroxz chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I like it update soon
inuyasha-tocool chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
so good, please update.
Kage no Kami chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Don't delete your account! UPDATE PLEASE!
FireKitty chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Cute story! You need to update soon!
AinoMinako chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Don't worry, I'm sure Jaken's screwed everything up.

A swirl of fluff? Heh.

A very, very short chapter.
Yumenori chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Sesshoumaru handled that situation well _

Honestly, my mom was like Sesshoumaru in that situation and had my poor Aunt do all the talking for both her own daughter and me. Sesshoumaru is my mom? Scary XD

I'm glad you updated. Hope to see another chappy soon and see what happens next to our poor Sesshoumaru D
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »