Reviews for Scented
Yumenori chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Sesshoumaru handled that situation well _

Honestly, my mom was like Sesshoumaru in that situation and had my poor Aunt do all the talking for both her own daughter and me. Sesshoumaru is my mom? Scary XD

I'm glad you updated. Hope to see another chappy soon and see what happens next to our poor Sesshoumaru D
BlueEmberFox-KIRI101 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Hey! How ya doin'! I love your story! I had to force myself not to laugh in front of my brothers during the chap. w/ the frogs. Keep on typin' 'Kay!
Avlbane chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
OMG! That was hilarious! Not to mention really cute. poor sesshy! Bein a daddy just isn't easy somtimes. You should continue.
neko-baby chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I really like it. Sometimes Rin seems like she's only 7 years old though, still it's very good
PsychoSushi chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
This fic is really funny. I especially like the leap frog part, I think it was afew chapters back
Annoying Took chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Okay you've got to update this! This was awesome! Now hurry and post up a new chapter!
mlpringlet chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
This story is hilarious! Thanks so much for writing it! _
peeps chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
These are so funny and cute please update don't leave.
Suisyo chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
It is wonderful to get this long awaited update, I dont have issues waiting, Im patient, and its usually worth it. I cannot wait for the next chapter, I only ask, if you have time, if you could make chapters longer. So even when it takes awhile for you to get a chap. out in the end it quenches everyones thirst to have a nice long chapter to read. Again Im happy to get anything but Id love to read more! Well I cant wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
Diclonius' Lilium chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Haha! I don't see any 's only acting like her father,so why say That this is a sess/rin?

I'm confused.
Black Phoenyx chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
NO! No deleting of accounts! Do you want to make me cry? 'Cause I swear, I will do it! But I can't wait for the next chapter!
kittybro chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
OMG! SO cute. Very funny.
Terra chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
this fic is so funny! i walked in2 my kitchen cracking up and my family thought that i was goin crazy...anyways, plz update!
Kasashi Maru chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
oh it was so cute! plz update soon I'm really enjoying the plot
IWasATeenageBarbieDoll chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Idiot! Baka! Periods happens slowly, over a week, a drop an hour maybe. I wish you could just pee it out. Please fix this. Rin would have only made a small stain on the bed, too.

You MUST be a boy...