Reviews for Scented
BlueEmberFox-KIRI101 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Hey! How ya doin'! I love your story! I had to force myself not to laugh in front of my brothers during the chap. w/ the frogs. Keep on typin' 'Kay!
Avlbane chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
OMG! That was hilarious! Not to mention really cute. poor sesshy! Bein a daddy just isn't easy somtimes. You should continue.
neko-baby chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I really like it. Sometimes Rin seems like she's only 7 years old though, still it's very good
PsychoSushi chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
This fic is really funny. I especially like the leap frog part, I think it was afew chapters back
Annoying Took chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Okay you've got to update this! This was awesome! Now hurry and post up a new chapter!
mlpringlet chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
This story is hilarious! Thanks so much for writing it! _
peeps chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
These are so funny and cute please update don't leave.
Suisyo chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
It is wonderful to get this long awaited update, I dont have issues waiting, Im patient, and its usually worth it. I cannot wait for the next chapter, I only ask, if you have time, if you could make chapters longer. So even when it takes awhile for you to get a chap. out in the end it quenches everyones thirst to have a nice long chapter to read. Again Im happy to get anything but Id love to read more! Well I cant wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
Diclonius' Lilium chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Haha! I don't see any 's only acting like her father,so why say That this is a sess/rin?

I'm confused.
Black Phoenyx chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
NO! No deleting of accounts! Do you want to make me cry? 'Cause I swear, I will do it! But I can't wait for the next chapter!
kittybro chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
OMG! SO cute. Very funny.
Terra chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
this fic is so funny! i walked in2 my kitchen cracking up and my family thought that i was goin crazy...anyways, plz update!
Kasashi Maru chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
oh it was so cute! plz update soon I'm really enjoying the plot
IWasATeenageBarbieDoll chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Idiot! Baka! Periods happens slowly, over a week, a drop an hour maybe. I wish you could just pee it out. Please fix this. Rin would have only made a small stain on the bed, too.

You MUST be a boy...

Update soon! Ja Ne!
Arc-an Angel chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
wow very interesting please do continue i find it fun to read whats happening in the castle of the western lands with a maturing rin.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »