Reviews for The Thief
Reviewer chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Gods, that was awesome. Yay, Bakura/Ryou!

The only thing is... you made Honda a member of the guard, but wasn't he also that old lady near the beginning of the story's son? Wasn't the son in prison?

That sentence was made of fail. I apologize. By the way, did I mention that this story is awesome?
Reviewer chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Gods, that was awesome. Yay, Bakura/Ryou!

safa'at keruth chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
This was awesomely written! The ending made me smile. ("Upon Marik's psychiatric evaluation, which he will fail..." - That was funny.) The twist with Bakura being high in Eddis's hierarchy was cool, too. I think I may read 'The Thief' now :)
arienai chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
Holy shit that was intense. I was like oh crap when they came across the guards XD
thisshitisgone chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
woa! i simply loved it! i shall read the book ASAP! although I don't think it will have the same ending, or it will? don't answer! i need to read to find out!

thanks! (:
Carmen chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
U

yeah, i saw the book reference...

xD
Carmen chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
i loved the myth part! so interesting, i wonder if you made it up, or does it really exist..
Myou Matsuro chapter 15 . 11/22/2008
Wow. It's great to find a complete, well written story that also takes place in Greece! (I think..)

I haven't heard of the story this is based on yet, but now that I've read this, I'm totally gonna go get a copy, haha... and I'll prolly end up having their images rather than the original characters as I read it. :3

I love the twists, and the humor throughout it too (not to mention the little allusions you put in).

There were a few spelling errors in the beginning that took me a few seconds to step back and say "Wait...what's the logical word that goes here?" but it's still okay. I can't quite remember where it was but I'm pretty sure the only mistakes were in the first few chapters, and the Otogi and Honda mix-up someone already mentioned.

Overall it was... YAY!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
lol. "a very well behaved hammer", Bakura. lol.

This story's brilliant. Love it. Poor 'kura.

Ja ne.

Liliana
LynLin chapter 16 . 6/7/2007
Wow, I liked this. Surprisingly long and distracting, I liked it. I should have done my essay rather than read this for 2 hours, but oh well. I'll fail. haha thanks for writing this!
Jade Cade chapter 15 . 6/6/2007
Rereading this great story, still have not captured The Thief but have read, and thoroughly enjoyed, the sequel, The Queen of Attolia.

Anyway, I noticed back in the beginning when the adventure begins, the lady at the inn they stopped at said her son Honda was in prison.. and then he's a part of the Eddisian guard in the last chapter? I am so proud of myself to have remember that, usually I don't notice these sorts of things.. Hm, is there going to be a sequel to this?
Determined chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
oh. My. Ra.

So good!

I read "The Thief" when I was 11 , and this story fits it perfectly!

Thank you for writing this!
Shminzi chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
You're story was added to my favs cuz I love it so~o much!
HanChan chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Nice work. It got a bit confusing at some points and i wondered if i'd missed something. Apart from that it was really good. Kura's perpetual battle with everyone was funny and his growing relationship with Ryou was sweet.
Argh chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
Wow. Out of fifteen (or sixteen) chapters I reviewed a whopping eight times. So much for reviewing them all.

This fic has got to have one of the most fullfilling ending I've ever read. It was just so . . . happy. (By the way, thanks for not keeping Odion and Malik dead.) I prefer this ending though. (Probably because Bakura/Ryou is my all-time favoite pairing.)

One thing I noticed - wasn't Honda in prison? I suppose all of the unimportant, otherwise nameless character's can be called "Honda"

Anyways, however unlikely, if you ever wrote a sequel I would definitely read it. Either way, kudos to you for writing this enjoyable fanfic.