Reviews for A Twisted Love
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Awwww Just found this story and read it start to finish. Very good story, although it got a little confusing in it's format in the earlier chapters. Love any yaoi relationship involving a certain gorgeous dog demon, but him and a certain perverted monk make an especially cute/hot pairing. The storyline was good and it was well-written. Just one thing; in one yaoi scene, it said Miroku was touching Sesshomaru's "virgin" entrance, but Sesshomaru had already been feeling weak and sick,and the other's had already been saying he was preggers. Still, I loved this story and it's ending. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
I think you should be dancing at your literary genius. If you can make those too fall for each other- WITH a good plot I might add-, have me smiling at the story, and making me WANT to read more stories of this couple-even though I would usually be disgusted by it and my favorite Inuyasha couple is SessKag...yeah...celebrate. X3
Arya May chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Are you trolling?
Roma-Ita-love chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
This is a very beautiful story, though most of the time, you had me convinced you were on crack because of the rants. Lol. You made me cry a bit when Sesshomaru almost died but I'm glad that I read all the way through this just so I could hear...err I guess read would be the term, Sesshy tell Miroku that he loved him. It took too long, but I'm glad all the same.
Sasha Mubijo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is horrible, it's so stupid it's not even amusing, the structure is offal, and there is no actually story. All you do is ramble aimlessly; waste of time.
EndlessLove14 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
hn
BLAH chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
the rants are phun! _
W.T.FUCK chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e O_e
UsagiDaisuki chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
hahaha omfgi fell from the couch in my room from laughing to hard when u wrote on the bottom too much FLCL for me lol u just reminded me of how much i missed that nime hahahaha and i guess u and i as far as i know are the only ones that understood the whole soncept oft heir conversation about what was fooly cooly lol all my friends where still confused. anywhose i really like this story and sesshy beign the bottom hard to believe
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
The whole:

Sesshomaru: *still throwing up in corner*

Miroku: *sniffle* ..

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Ruins the damn story... No one wants to hear your damn OOC interactions with fictional characters.
nunya chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
stop adding your own opinions into the story. it ruins the damn story. and sesshomaru is too OOC, he would never blush, no matter who grabbed his ass.
javy chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
great story! liked the way you gave miroku and kagome a longer life :) oh and one more thing, those rants of yours are so damned funny! i liked the one were you hit Sesshomaru (AKA:Fluffy) with the keyboard LOLz keep up the good work and the humor :)
salariadrake chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
OMG! *sniffles* That was awemazing! Just beautiful~! *squeels* I love it!