Reviews for Beyond
Kount Xero chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The reason why it's fun to torture Squall is because he suffers so good. All but my newest FF8 fic ("Estranged") pretty much sucked, but what they all had in common was a tortured Squall, because that's the way to go.

Anyway, nice, cool, context-in-a-sentence fic you have here. The whole "we failed" deal and failed enough to pervert the otherwise Buddhist-like Shumis... nightmare fuel unleaded, right there.

Overall, liked it.
Erk Mizuhara chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I guess I'm alone in not understand this story completely. There are some parts that confuse me.

But, I still think this is a brilliant piece of work.

My only problem is the lack of description and explanation. Perhaps it's just me, but I like things to be laid out neatly so I can understand and enjoy the story more. The main thing that annoyed me about this story is that you didn't offer and explanation as to how Selphie and Squall got into that situation.

...but perhaps I'm being to demanding, and failing to enjoy the story for what it is. And that is a brilliant piece of work. Just in my opinion, a bit more description and explanation would work wonders.

Regardless, this story is stil brilliant. A very well done to you, IngridSarah.
o0oFearMeo0o chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*snickers* That was the most brilliant thing I have read. XD I'm a little late with the review, but hey, just found it recently and your story made me laugh.

Oh, torturing Squall, 'tis a simple pleasure and you did it well.

And on a side note, I believe most people wanted Rinoa to be lost in space, I know I did, I also wanted her to fall off the Quad cliff-thing, but alas, she is needed to continue further in the game.

Anywho! *favorites* Because your story was fun and original.
Sefie-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
disturbing, confusing and yet i understood it all ... i love this fic and your other one, "loads". your writing talent is ... unique. i've never seen anything like it. it's ... it's ... fantastic.
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*stares*...

...*facepalm*

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS.

Worse, I can't believe how much it makes sense. XD
Saerin Veritas chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
haha, i get it.
sanctuary chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow...that was so good
freaky, but incredibly good.
Zariel chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
lol! Good story! I was hopping for a second chapter. Keep up the good work! :)
CuteMooglez chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Wow! Awesome story! For a very short one-shot it has a very developed storyline. I only wish you would continue it so that we could find out what happens to them after they've been sold. It has a really sad concept, and I applaude you for telling it so nicely.
senritsuhiwatari chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
that was disturbing
dearest chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
ok good but confusing...i mean really confusing
Ethrial chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
WOW! That was so excellent! I love the last line.

This was totally rad! _
Audra Kallisto chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Audra: What is going on?

Kallsito: Yeah, what *IS* going on?
paxnirvana chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Oh... cool... *winks* I like wicked stories like this. Great job. Poor Selphie...
The Incredible Dancing Quatre chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
She was petrified? Ah... a PUN! I like puns. Thank you vewy much for reviewing my Tidulu fic! I always appreciate it. I thought I would return the favor. Poor Selphie... being auctioned off like that. The nerve of some people. Good work! Very original.