Reviews for Tarkna
hinaths chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love it! I loved in the series the way he told Connor "That's Uncle Filthy demon to you!" just a great character!

gotta love him! he shouldn't be afraid of people starting to dislike him...
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Very good, it can't be easy being Lorne some days!
Vicki1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Love your fic! Short but very moving! At least SOMEONE cares about focusing some attention on Lorne, because the writers surely didn't. I really enjoyed this, though. Lorne's one of my favorite characters; I love him! I think you did a terrific job portraying him and exploring his character without making it seem unrealistic at all. After all, while I love Lorne's terrific sense of humor, I can't stand that the show ONLY lets him be comic relief. Now I'm ranting...thanks for the terrific fic! Very well written! I enjoyed it immensely!
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Very nice. Thought provoking. I liked the idea that mind wipes don't work on pyleans. You have a knack for noticing things most people overlook, tiny details that have greater implications. I hope to see more work from you soon regarding Lorne, maybe proceeding on this theory? Also, I've been to your author profile and I know you post a lot of BTVS stuff, so if you do do a Lorne story PLEASE FILE IT UNDER ANGEL! Sorry, but I don't read BTVS related work because I didn't like the TV show, so please put it under Angel.
The Shadower
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Aw! A Lorne fic! I liked this very very much. Very few people look beneath the "comic relief" to see what's really there, and you've done a bang-up job here. And the idea that the mindwipe didn't work on him is intriguing, to say the least.
Lysette chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I have only one word for you, honey: WOW. You've captured my favorite green guy from Angel better than the writers themselves, I think. This is exactly how I think he is. Bold, happy, and cheery on the outside, insecure and unsure on the inside. Wow. I'm rambling now. I look forward to more stories like this one. You have me as a fan too. _ Ciao, and drink Sea Breezes.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Meltha, you are truly amazing. I just love this. You've captured Lorne so well, and I really believe he would feel this way. Great addition to your jewel box series. I love it!