Reviews for The Things I Don't Say
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I think they are kind of friends in a way that Batman, at least, will never admit to.
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Actually, Superman and Batman are best friends - but Superman would be the only one to ever even admit it.

Still it was a sweet one-shot that should have been included in the episode.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was great, I liked it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
So cute!
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
AW!
Nubia chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
NICE! I agree on that too. What you said in the end.
Rangerfan2005 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Great story.
I like Batman and Superman's interactions, as they are two of the best superheros. I think they are two people who highly respect one another with good reason, despite they have different ways of doing things. I am glad that we have a fic that expresses that, and don't have them as enemies, which they are not.
Besides, I never think heros are boring, especially the ones who fight for justice and need no motivation to do it, like a death of a loved one. That's one of the things, IMO which makes Superman unique, and probably the most recognized hero of all time, besides the fact that his powers don't define who he is as a person. Batman is also unique, because he doesn't need powers to get things done. He just uses his skills and his wit. Batman may appear to be cold but deep down, he's a very caring guy who will go to bat for good people and is loyal to his friends and loved ones. I'll take honorable people like Superman and Batman, over an evil person anyday anytime, as evil people are losers anyways. Superman is never boring, and neither is Batman :).
wallflower23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I liked this. Well written
Bastet chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Aw, how cute. I love the moments these two have together.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I liked this piece a lot because it's something no one's ever really looked at before, not even me! And I can spend hours amusing myself with analyzing this stuff, lol
I admit though, after I dove into Batsie's charatecter, I've had a hard time liking the other superheroes as much, and thus I don't read much in the way of JL fics. As for Superman, I'm sorry, but his entire story bores me.
(I only watched the first season of Smallville and then it was only because of Lex _~)
Anyway, this was a nice interude, and it was interesting to see your style variation when compared to your anime fics.
ttys!