Reviews for Breaking Free
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I liked this very much. You know...I've always pictured Ino as being afraid of love... also I've pictured Shikamaru so willing. Ino's normally loud and spontaneous behavior is an act to hide her insecurities..and Shikamaru's blatant carefree attitude is a mask that hides a man full of worries and emotions. It's easy to ACT like everything is ok if you ignore it...but we all know ignoring something makes the problem bigger.

Loved the orange boom box, lol. Is that a real song? I've never heard it.. I don't think
well anyways,
This was a really nice piece and I greatly enjoyed the length. Thank you for the good read :).
Gen-Unknown chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Even though it was a small part of the story, I love the way you wrote the interactions between Sauske and Shikamaru. They may not be friends, but their personalities seem almost complimentary and you showed that really well.

Another aspect of the story I took a liking to was the description of Ino arranging the bouquet. Most of the stories dealing with Ino of course involve the flower shop, but very few seem to use it for anything other than a default setting, so thank you for going deeper into her world and including that moment.

Overall I thought this story was wonderful (as was your Sakura x Sauske story) and thought I'd share my appriciation for those two brief, yet underused moments.

Now, off to your Naruto x Hinata story to complete the pairings!
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
im so glad everything turned out fine for shikamaru and ino.

great fic

naash
TaangtasticXD chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was amazing!You basically had me going on a roller coaster of emotions.;D3woooooo happy ending.;D3
shikainolover chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i this please make a shikaino about an a arranged marriage
lifelesswords chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wai-Wait wait wait... Why is Sasuke giving out love advice?And why is Naruto being so... observative?

*rolls eyes* Anyway, this is a nice piece of work, in short, and it shows that any kind of love can't be perfect. It does make me feel a bit of resentment toward Ino though.

Good job? (And thank GOD. When I saw the title 'Breaking Free', and found out the theme was an English song, I had a heart attack. In my mind, of course.)
JJ chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, I loved this. Just wow.

I've been looking for a ShikaIno pairing - a GOOD one - and most I found were too short. :[

So yours made me all happy and girly inside.

Thanks, keep up the great work. )
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is a very good story and very long, which is good! lol. It would be cool to have a 2 chapter to this story!
kaori chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
AW! THE ENDING IS SO CUTE!
This Account Is Inactive chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hira: Wow! That was so unbelievable! You dug extremely deep between each character's personality and even though some seemed OOC, overall, it was a really sweet story! Please feel the need to write more ShikaIno fics, they'll be greatly appreciated!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Lovely, although there was a little bit too much Japanese.
secondbutton chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I looked up that song.

I love it. :]

This was really well-written, but the characterizations were a bit off. :/

Other than that, it was great. :]

Well done.
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
So I ought to tell you that this was the first online fic that I ever read. I actually read it on another site, but came to fan fiction to read The Day the Ice Cube was melted. So in a way this fic and your story got me involved in fan fiction. Thank you so much. I love this story so much. It makes me smile a lot.
ffr chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
KAWAII!
Tsiuq chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
*smiles*

charming. cute. sad. it's hard to say how... warm? comforting? nice this story is. I am not ashamed to say I cried a couple of times while reading it.

I don't have a tender smilie. If I did, I'd use it here.