Reviews for When Things Go Wrong
katy chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
the chapter does not exist?
Moon Wolf-Alphess Mystikal chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Oh yea, thats the best story in the world. 1 line "Hi Ray!" In case you didn't notice this is sarcasm. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHAPTER!
airdreanna chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
um wheres the chapter? can only get the first line
airdreanna chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
well obsiould you already written it ubt i'd stil vote for a happy ending
airdreanna chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
sounds good so far but just wated you to know that you had himcall er usagi instread of serena 'Snap out of it! You just called Odango cute and called her Usagi!'
s chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
that was a terrible story. it was confusing and there were things mentioned that had not been previously in the story
sailorSerena141 chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
you don't have chapter 4 uploaded
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
Ah! You killed him! Good story though.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Whoa, kinda short, huh?
GraciePower380 chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
EVIL BUNNY BUNZ! you let him die but the story is still so cool and SAD

but nice story
La Ni chapter 10 . 6/9/2004
hey i loved you fan fic.

It was so sad at the end. It made me cry.

why did he have to die. I heard you were writing a sequel.I hope to read i hope you'll read my fics when i get em out there.
kelly chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
ur story was mad as can u plz send me an email at pixiecorn) and tell me wot the name of the sequal is cause i cant find it on ff
maria chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
ATRE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME IF THIS ENDING IS SAD? OF COURSE IT IS! How could Darien die? HOW! Sorry I'm "yelling", dont mean iot, just, Im really sad! Oh, I'll check for the uopdate in two months, like you said. Well, that's it, see you soon!

~maria~
Crisalide chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
ah! darien died! no! that was so good! besides the darien dying part.
ninja fysh chapter 10 . 5/23/2004
*sobs* no! *sobs* this *sobs* can't *sobs* b the *sobs* end! it aon't fair! please let there b a way that Darien can come back alive! and please don't take 2 months or more to write a new chapter!