Reviews for A Small Ring of Gold
nanciellen chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This is so funny and clever. I am enjoying it thoroughly. Thank you.
Notebooks chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
interesting...
Heavenly Dancer chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
I take it back this story doesnt have potential. I don't know what happened but your styles drastically changed and it's just sounding stupid now.
Heavenly Dancer chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Yep my first thorughts were right

Hermione's a know it all whose actually rather stupid since balrog's are creatures of fire and not giants.

Ron's an insensitive idiot

Harry hardly talks at all but that might be a good thing as whenever he does he only says somethign stupid.

Alot of information really doesnt make sense... It's frustrating when people try to make obscure connections that are actually quite unoriginal... gandalf as the fifth istari? Then why wouldnt he be there, why is his history very imbedded in the future, how is middle earth the place where magical creature come from? You explain nothing you just say random facts which may help you later in the story, or are just ideas you liek so you randomly put it in...

Now dont get me wrong this story has alot of potential and there are certain aspects I like, calling the elves annoying litle things that speak in the third person is funny (however unlikely it is that ron would say that), but you have to actually put yourself in their place. Would you follow some strangers after you've been portkeyed somewhere you don't know? Let alone with Harry's past portkey experiences... its just very unlikely.
Heavenly Dancer chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Why is it every lotr/hp xover I read where harry ron and hermione are transported to middle earth hermione knows everything, ron is an idiot and harry is either an idiot, barely mentioned or an idiot that's barely mentioned?

For once I'd love it if Hermione knew nothing! She's an annoying know-it-all who'd be stranded in a situation like this and probably be the one to get killed while she was thinking rather than acting!

As for the story, it seems a little brisk but other than that its ok, not too original but the portkey bit was good.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
This seems good. PAMS
pink fluff chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
LMAO omg funny fic! i luv ur concept, i was actually thinking of doing a story alot like urs but alas, u beat me to it :P anywho thanks for reading and reviewing my fic. really appreciate it! now im off to read ur other fics

til nxt time, this is pink fluff signing off *dips cap*
vadersslave chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
WOOHOO! Cool story so far. Are you going to incorporate any relationship-type-dealies involving Frodo and Harry in this? If so, I'll totally read it.

UPDATE NOW, OR I GET TO USE MY MACE OF DOOM TO HACK OFF YOUR HEAD! MUHUHAHAHAHA!
dagoog91 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
the idea seems good but there is not enough for me to really rate it. i definetly think that you should post the rest of it. the first chapter makes me want to read more
Shagrat chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
this is great...i laughed hard and teared...i like the attitude of galadriel towards boromir...i hate boromir...and those elves are in human nad we can't trust them...
natlalie chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
please update ASAP!
natalie chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
this is SO good! please update ASAP!
MysticalSpirits chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
okay...now i feel bad for what i said before...if mione/legolas is REALLY what you don't want, i'll live with it. this is good, so i just can't NOT read this...sorry again for my flame...continue soon!
Alyer chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
good chapter... i think it was really good. as u already know it could be a little longer. well update soon!
emikae chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
i like this! it is really good. i can't wait for you to update!

~emikae