Reviews for Alternatives
Raiining chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
ahh, 'twas good. Odd way of writing though, to put the codes in. They didn't transfer over. Nice though, neat idea, if a little rough.
Elva chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
No! Cale can't die! I don't like your ending. It's too sad. ;(
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Really good story - I love alternate endings. You expressed Akima's grief very well. But please do something about those distracting HTML marks.
roxy chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
that was so sad...
Cherry Seraphym not signed in chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Not bad. Totally realistic, completely imagineable, and well written. But I can't say I liked the actual events of the story. Ah well, it's your fic.
bob chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
it made my titan A.E obsessed little sister cry WRITE MORE LIKE IT.
Sam Ford chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Wahoo! I love sad endings!
stacy chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
you loser! you made me cry!
MatrixNikcon chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Nice, but I don't like how Korso gave up so easily.
SnyperKat chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Dude, that was pretty cool man! ;)
Sonya chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Very sad story and it hooked me from the start. But the HTML errors were so bad that I almost didn't finish it. You should repost with the errors fixed. Or, if you can't figure out how to fix the HTML, just repost as a text document with spaces between the paragraphs. As long as you don't have HTML tags, it'll format it properly for you... just be sure to leave the spaces! :)
Endandered Speicies chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
(in tears) It's so sad. He's dead. It's true. Oh wait a minute, where am I? Oh yah. Oops. (Giggles) I always new I was nuts. This proves it. Any way... I loved the story! Ooh soooo sad! Why didn't he put a surviving Cale in there? That's mean.( Oh weell. Z ya
Kavick chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Short, but interesting. I'm not sorry to say I'm not a big fan of Cale, and it didn't bother me much that he got killed. But it's a good alternative ending. I like it.
Astera chapter 1 . 1/11/2001