Reviews for Realizations
Lady Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Great Job! Very nice story. I liked how you worked in the quotes from the show. Nicely done.

~Lady Elizabeth
Fiery Feral chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Nice! I like! I can't believe I missed it when you posted it. Really good job! D
scribbleaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This is so good! It made me want to cry, and I didn't even see the episode. I'm an editor by nature. I found no flaws in your story. It was perfect - absolutely perfect.
CrazyAngel87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This is actually really good! I like how you put a little twist into the ending of the episode. I hope this chapter isn't it though!:)
PhoenixRae chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Wow...nice fic. Ties nicely with the ending of the episode.
iamanonymousiam chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Awesome! I was gonna write an alternate ending myself just because I was so disappointed by that whole thing at the end. Brennan was such a jerk. But now if I write one it will look stupid cuz yours was so good! Write more soon!
canadian-chic14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I totally loved that story. It was amazing. Using the scenes from the epsiode was genius
viviana chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh my God! I was so caught up in your story that I felt tears at the end of it. Your writing style is purely amazing. I felt the sorrow and sadness flooding from this story. It it amazing how you can make people feel some many feelings just by simply putting down on paper skilfully some words. Words that make us feel so much and at such intesity. I mean it almost appears impossible to put into words what really happened between Shalimar and Brennan, it almost appears impossible to describe the real feelings of those two but you made it look so simple. I SHOULD BE THE ONE THANKING YOU FOR ALL YOUR STORIES. I am at loss for words but I really appreciate that end stating that despite everything it is not the end for Brennan and Shalimar. And it also looks like it’s the beginning of a very talented fanfiction writer. So I thank you for this story!
Viviana
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
WOW! that is good. This is one of the best things you'veever written.
Mayra chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I'm glad you added more to the ending, it was really good! I have also seen it a few times trying to understand the conversation between Brennan and Shalimar at the end. I thought their should have been more to the end, so i am glad you added your own version. Great Job!
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
THANK YOU! for including a couple scenes from the show. Love Brennan's thoughts on how Shalimar just has to llive. How much he needed her. I also like how you explain his relationship to Samantha. Very well done, and great writing.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Very well written. Very emotional. I liked it a lot.
PeTiTeCaT chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Hey, this was a great addition, even though I haven't seen the episode yet lol. You did a good job, it really got the whole B/S situation through, I think. Job well done!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Very well written! You captured their emotions I loved it. I could tell you were trying to put a happy ending with a sad ending, if that makes any sense at all.