Reviews for Spinning
Vivss chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Really great one-shot!
You wrote the bittersweetness of it very well.
Major Session chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love it.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was extraordinarily beautiful. Your Luna is perfect. I'm going to read your other fics now.
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That has got to be one of the best Harry Potter Oneshot's I've ever read. Amazing work!

awakeningjenny chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Absolutely brilliant!
LadySugarQuill chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
What a great story! Luna is a difficult character to write, and you just nailed it! :D I didn't understand much the part about Flitwick and Snape tough, did she fancied them too?

Great work!
duj chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Very Luna. I particularly like the description of Hermione.
brainchild chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was a really creative story. You really managed to take Luna's character and expand on it. I'm really impressed. I love this line:

[quote]But there he was, suddenly, looking so very small after the others had gone. Like a mouse. Or perhaps a very tiny lion. Or the mouse that took the thorn from the lion's paw. That was a brave mouse. But he stood there and called for his steed, and then he rose up and became a blur of robes as he flew at the beast, again and again, until at last he managed to grasp the egg and complete his quest. Then he flew right over me, and I saw his face. And he wasn't a mouse anymore; he was a lion. And I felt small.[/quote]

You really managed to capture the energy and charisma of a hero. To see the way he litterally changed in front of her and in her mind. I loved the idea that "He's already in books. You can see that about him, that every movement he makes isn't just an act, but it's words, too. He's living a story and doesn't entirely belong to himself. I wonder if he knows his aura is all splotched with ink." Sucha poignant moment, realizig that he is bond to a story bigger than he. That he owes somethingto everyone. That he is a hero. A real one.

Really well done,

Lark Rendition chapter 1 . 2/25/2007

you ought to have a million reviews for your writing.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That is so sweet...and sad. It gave me an idea! Its a sad idea but an idea none the less. This is really quite good.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
reasons chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
love luna an harry enuf said...
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I just love her thoughts about talking with :) Great one-shot!
hattuteline chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Best Luna-fic I've seen, well, I think ever. Leaving out mentions of any weird fantasy creatures worked to the favor of the story too, since they too often just make her character a simple caricature of the lunatic, but (probably) visionary lines of thought she's often seen and heard employing in the books. This is something you've managed to capture in an unforgettable manner. A definite thumbs up.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
WOW! This is such a good Luna fic. You captured her character extremely well.
Sear chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wonderfully wonderful and excatly to my taste... good characterisaions... lovely prose... I bet you've heard all that before...

Keep it up