Reviews for The Pearl's Song
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*cries*

Thank you for writing.
Bountyhunter chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ok, i don't say this to many people...but your story was great. It gave me goosebumps, thats how good. So thumbs up to you. _
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I cried because the emotions that ran rampid through that stroy needed an outlet. Your lines were poetic.
mirrorshade chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Beautiful and very sad. I read somewhere that people called ships 'she' because she was like a mother to her crew. This gives it meaning.
quadi9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
This was absolutely one of the most well-written stories I've read on this site. And so terribly sad as well... I loved it.
Peace Love n Sodomy
Vindali chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*cries* That was so sad, Kuma! Twas masterfully written but *sniffles* it brought sorrow to my heart. Twas truely beautiful, Akuma. But I do believe we discussed the whole 'thinking happy thoughts' idea for like the past three fics! Oh who am I kiding, I'm a sucker for angst. And it was romantical angst so all the better_V I bow to ur wonderfulwritingness (yes that's all one word) and I plead for ur forgivness for this belated review. It is a true masterpiece that should have been read and reviewed the minute you posted.
Shifty-eyed Matilda chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This is a lovely story and very sad. The tone and style is generally well-thought out, though it sometimes loses it when trying to convey plot (i.e. it shifts to a more standard prose style in order to let the plot through rather than maintaining that uniformity of tone). Still, though, a beautiful piece, and I hope to see other things from you in the future!
moad37 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is beautiful.
Luinecu chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Beautifully written. Very sad.
-Sophie