Reviews for Springy Fun
IHaveAnElongatedHorseFaceToo chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is a really sweet little moment before the two of them. I think that you've managed to capture the fun essence of the show here too. Great work!
christylee chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I just found this and read it and it's so much fun! You really captured something between Gordo and Miranda. It feels so real. Thanks for a short, fun fiction that will make me smile when I remember it now and then.
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Oh my! I can't stop giggling when i rea this story. Its so fun! I love it love it love it! HOpe to read more of your vignettes! Oh yeah, and i love Miranda and Gordo!
Stace chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
You're good at these short MG stories and I like them so keep writing them please:)
the gifted one chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i love this story! i hope you keep writing stories, i really enjoyed this.
randall chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
i hate this fucking story
Kat chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I liked it! I hate it when people say Gordo and Miranda can't be friends without Lizzie, so this was a nice change! You should do more fics with Gordo and Miranda.
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was nice. I like how you kept it about their friendship but yet pointed to maybe something more. I think the episode your referring to is caled Lizzie and Kate's Big Adventure or something like that. And I agree with you about Miranda and Gordo's friendship. IMO, I think they became friends because of Lizzie but over the course of Season 1, maybe even before then, they grew closer and became best friends.
brie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was really cute. It fit the episode perfectly except I think they were originally working at Miranda's house.
I am with you all the way. A lot of writers like to make it seem like Miranda and Gordo are only friends because of Lizzie, but they have a friendship all their own and its nice to see it explored.