Reviews for First Dance
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Love ur story sweet and beautiful. Thank you. The idea of meeting before is exciting and again Eomer being overprotective is funny. Thank you again hope u wrote more.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
wow. that was interesting. in which i must say. aw how sweet things like that happend
keroberus chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
-you will dance, Faramir, and I deem it better for you to choose a companion that would reclaim your dignity for you or share your humiliation with you- LMAO. That's harsh. But I really did enjoy your story! (still grinning ear to ear)
Aeflid chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Lovely. Heh heh.. surprised to see me reviewing? Lol, I'm a LOTR fanatic as well xD I absolutely loved this!
Wenham-Wonderer chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is so sweet!
Natters chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
wonderful
Caderyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
dammit, I was sure I already reviewed this fic! I can't remember precisely what I said before, but I just wanna tell ya that I love this fic.
The memory of their first meeting was lovely and plausible. Thank you for putting that image of young faramir and young eowyn blundering away on their first dance in my head. Very cute indeed.
*sigh* they are definitely so meant to be...
icywhitelady chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Great story! Keep on writing! :)
dementedchris chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I delight to read pre-War of the Ring fics that center on Eowyn and Faramir, and I thought this was extremely sweet. You have an eye for narrative detail.
SuperVioletFrog chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This story is so touching and beautiful! I had never thought of the idea of Faramir and Eowyn briefly meeting before the Houses of Healing. I especially like the last line of the very good story. :)