Reviews for Storm Warning
Anne chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
this was so brilliant! i absolutely loved this fic - especially the ending _
full of excitement and adventure, not draggy like a lot of other potc fanfics, and everyone is in character! i really hope you write more of these :D
cdkobasiuk chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Well written story.

cdk
mypiratecat1 chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I am reviewing POTC fics that are in my favorites file, and this one is one of the best. The last line from Gibbs is just priceless! Great stuff!
Ace Von S chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Peas in a pod eh?
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
BLOODY HELL! What a fab story!

I had a hard time getting through all the expressions and stuff but i still loved it!

A really great fic for your first attempt at POTC fanfiction!

And to go along with everyone else i will also express my views on how fabulous the last line was! D
Stella Maris Omega chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Damn fine tale!

I'm curious- how much research did you do? You write so clearly about the business of sailing- in a way that taught me quite a lot. This is the thing that fiction can do well, in the hands of the right author.
katyana chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Hee! Will in denial! Lovely fic - and I really liked those last couple of lines, which finished it off perfectly.
loceheri chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Wonderful! An absolute joy to read. I usually like to point out things that could be tweaked where I can, or questions I would like answered, but I wouldn't change a word. It was a beautifully written story. I'm a sucker for a great last line, too, and that was perfect.
AuntStinky chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
This was an excellent story! I really, really loved this! I love the sweet little friendship that got stronger between Jack and Will! And I loved the last line too! This was brilliant, you wrote Will beautifully. I liked where Gibbs was saying Jack was 'meant for the sea'! Beautiful! I am in a better mood since I read this! Definitly faved this story!
Mela chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
I liked that, very good! It was very well thought out. I kind of wonder just why Will's paddling around with Jack and where's Elizabeth got to, but that kind of adds to the elusiveness of your little tale. (Liked the end too)
Milu chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
*Wow*! My dear, this is by far the most informative fanfic I've ever read! I know that it takes a lot of braines to write a good pirate story (knowing the different parts of the ship, geography, etc.), but I never knew that someone could not only take that knowledge and wedge it into a story so well. I honestly had to go to to figure out what some of your words meant (that's a compliment, dear ;)); I'm very pleased with your story. I sure hope you have some more for me to read! I hope you don't mind, but I'm saving your story on my computer, all right, dearie? Farewell, -Milu
Andrea chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Wow. Excellent writing. Beautiful descripitions with accurate termonology for seafaring adventures. I especially liked the silent conversation. My offer for constructive critism is this. Add more descripitions in certain areas. Please do contiune to write more. Thanks for the delightful read.
kelly chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
i really enjoyed the story.. it wasn't too long so it was easy to get through without much time to read it all. only problem i had was i found it a bit hard to get past all the nautical expressions i did not understand.. i hate not knowing what its talking about but it didnt set me back much. excellent piece of work!
Anonymous Passerby chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I loved your ending! The lat line there was great. I don't usually enjoy first-person narration, or Will-centered stories, but this one I liked! Good work! You might have made it a little clearer a little earlier who was 'talking' though...
Talamh chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
I am totally speechless. Not only do you have a very accurate knowledge of sailing, but you have Jack portrayed perfectly - which, I must admit, is quite a feat. _ Not only THAT, but you possess an amzing writing style that captures the reader's attention immediatedly and doesn't let up the whole way through. Amazing. *adds to Author Alert, Favourite Authors and Favourite Stories* Please write more - you have no idea how much I enjoyed these two chapters.
Talamh