Reviews for What You Know Me As
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
lol, SEVEN NAMES? that's funny, and now i see why he's so embarrassed! but, how convenient that it would spell out an actual name, what if one of his names had started with a U! lol, jk! i loved it!
cool k chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aw poor skinner i whold shorten my name to if my name was that long anyways great story my freaky darling keep up the great work.
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
thats great...nice name...giggle giggle!
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Ha! Very nice. Very creative too. Lovely little tale! Keep writing.
elven-emma chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
haha wow full of suspense and a great deal of humour
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I think it's very clever. I think I like it even more because I've just read the one where you KILL SKINNER! Sorry. Just had to get that out. Keep up the good work!
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I. Love. This. Stoy. Redrick?
:Giggles:
Ahehe. Good good.
etyr6y chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
it was real funny...
izzygirlxp chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
lmao that was funny. Good work do more!
Vaudevillian chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
::breaks out in Fairly Oddparents song:: Icky Vicky! Yuck, yuck, yuck! Icky Vicky! ::giggles before settled down just enough to type a review:: Well on the matter of names, No my name is not Vaudevillian! a vaudevillian is a person working in vaudeville (broadway) and that is what I'd LOVE to do! It would be funny if it was my name. ::Thinks for a second:: I guess my nickname would be Vaudy...how cute! Though most know me as Nini or Kepani, my real name is Stefany and YES that is the correct spelling! ::pauses:: Holy clap! does that make me a Mary-Sue? I have a common name spelled differently. *laughs* all thats missing is the model-skinny body, the amethyst eyes, and Dorian attatched to my right arm! I hate it when people mispell my name. Besides, their ain't nothing wrong with a pseudonym! Tons of authors have pen names, and who is idiotic enough to post their full real name online?:P, but that's beside the point!
Brilliant story again once again! ::sigh:: I do love your drabbles. Drabbles make the world go round! You actaully phrased out Skinner's accent! ah! Your adorable. Or rather, Tom is, Reminiscing 'bout Huck and all. Something I love about your writing style is how you reveal character developement through one liners! A rare talent. It show's how Tom has accepted these poeple as his new family. ::OOh's and Aww's from audience:: Agk! I found a mistake! ::represses tears:: No! My Raven has used a wrong verbe tense! Tom thinks 'What WAS Skinner's first name?' WAS is past tense. Redrick Oliver Dean Nathan Edward Yeslov is STILL alive, and he still has his first name (whether or not he chooses to be called that) so it ought've been written ' What is Skinner's real name?' But then again...Tom could've been thinking that, so his grammar could have been as bad as he wished! Acronym's are so much fun! Keep the drabbles coming!
drowchild chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Lol, funny.
And creative!
;
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Since we're talking names, I felt compelled to put this here.
I'll be very frank with you. Raven is hardly my real name. It's just a preference, since my name causes lots of trouble. Look at Vicky's name and that's how it's pronounced, although it's not spelt that way. Unlikely you've seen my spelling before, so yeah. I intend to get a T-shirt that says "Call me Victoria, and I'll sic Dorian on you!" or something like that. Yeah.
People try to be polite and call me Victoria, since my name's deriveed from that. Sadly, I won't respond, so don't you DARE call me Victoria, you hear? It's a nice name, yes, but no, it's not my name.
So, yeah. Maikafuiniel, you have my blessings. And, all of you, glad you liked it. Really, I am. I was expecting flames, but this really makes my day. *sniff*
- Raven S.
Niani chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I won't flame ya. I liked it. Skinner is my favorite character and anything with him in it is welcome. I love when someones writes a skiner Tom momment. I love friendship stories and there's not many of them with skinner and Tom. These little one shot things with them are as close as I get.
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
After reading Ash De Brie's review, I have something to confess as well. My name isn't really Alisonia Lynn Nowicki. I have up on my website that my real name is Sonia, but that isn't true either. That's just the nickname everyone calls me. The actual name on my birth certificate is so horrible that I won't even reveal it! Anyway, this story really made me laugh! Keep up the good work; we need more funny stuff on here!
heatherjwood chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
lol
That's funny! :D I like it, I do!
Can I post it on my web site? E-Mail me if the answer is yes!
*walks away still laughin'*