Reviews for Loving the Phoenix
Kelly chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
WHOO HOO! SO COOL! Please don't leave it so long to update next time.
And to all the people who are annoyed wioth the spelling . . . sod off! I found it hard to learn French and Spanish, and Dragon-eyes22 ( iwon't use your real name in case you don't want people to know) is trying really hard! SO STOP ANNOYING HER ABOUT SPELLING! THIS ISN'T A GOD DAMN TEST!
Update soon!
silverninja chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
kai don't be mean u wet blanket! I think that ur story's great dragon-eyes who cares bout kai's opinion
(jk we all do _~ don't tell him i said that)but neways why did u have ta end it there? it was getting good *snif* o well pleaz update soon k?
now i definatly like laynie and also don't worry bout ur spellin' i can't spell 4 a million $ so update soon! and u said that ur b-day is comin' up soon right? well neway happy b-day!
ANgirl chapter 6 . 2/14/2004
your story is great, but its spelled All-starz, not All-stars!
silverninja chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
hey what a super great story! pleaz say that u'll update soon...i can't wait! laynie is a great oc u did a super job in thinking her up i kinda can relate 2 her so i wanna find out what happens soon so update k?
latta:)
Kelly chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
Thanx for updating again so quickly!
Hm. . . trying to give you some advice on your fic is hard cos it's already so great!
Update soon!
Kelly as if you don't know me chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Whoo hoo! Thanks for updating again, the chappies keep getting better and better. By the way, i finished reading the Ultimate, and i think it's got a great storyline. do you want me to send it back to you? Cos i found a few mistakes so i corrected them for you. _
Anywayz, update soon!
silverninja chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
pleaz update soon! the story was getting good too. *sulks* o well i'll be pacient but pleaz update soon!
kate-melissa chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
hey kewl fic! i like ur character, Laynie. she's kewl. can't wait for more, kate.
Dea Isis chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
really good update soon
deaths-moral chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Cool fanfic. Continue please.*looks around room suspiciously* Oh yeah and to be kind and respond, you got alot of mistakes in your fanfic. But hey no ones perfect, right? *see's little brother*"Jay, who's the best, greatest, smartest, and perfect person in the world" I said highly. "You are" he replied flatly. "Now fan me".I said. *takes a newspaper and starts fanning*
"good, slave"I said. *brother mumbles* *gets another roll of newspaper and wacks me* "You're dead poultry" I said.
Kelly u kno me now smiles chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
YAYZ! UUPPDDAATTIIOONN! WHHOO HO!
THANKIES THANKIES THANKIES! i am so pleased you decided to carry on with this story. Oh and by the way, i'm going to read that story you sent me in a minute, so i'll email you with comments!
P.S UPDATE SOON!
Kelly Thankies chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
YAY! you updated! THANKS SO MUCH!
You have got to update again soon, please!
Laynie is so cool. Bit like me. *WONDERS*
P.S UUPPDDAATTEE SSONN!
erin chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
i thought it was a really good ch. its just the spelling that got to me.
plz get the next ch on the way cuz i really need somethin to do!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15