Reviews for Loving the Phoenix
nise-anjel chapter 18 . 4/5/2004
that chapter was awesome! enrique is such a player but hes hilarious! :P try and update as soon as possible! :D
Cindy66 chapter 18 . 4/4/2004
oh that is so cute! Kai isn't going to break up with Laynie ! yeah update soon
Sacred Phoenix chapter 18 . 4/4/2004
Yay! your chapter was long! um yeah, enrique's last name is Giancarlo but I don't Know Oliver's. All I know is that he's a really good cook coz he owns all the restaurants in Paris. And he has a blimp named after him! Oh, and he's really nice. Thanks for putting the "I'm not gay" bit in, they always make me crack up. Ah, great, You captured Enrique's personality really well. I wonder if I should put them in my fic, should I? I mean they're all really rich... *walks off deep in thought*
tiny steps chapter 18 . 4/4/2004
OMG, that chappie was awsome! hehe, i feel kinda sorry 4 stupid enrique though...hehe...
Cerbi chapter 18 . 4/4/2004
Well, good chappie as always!Well, I'm going to be teased to death for chapter 20 ". Oh well, good story and CONTINUE!
starbugkenny chapter 17 . 3/30/2004
m,kai and that eyebrow!i can see it now!best friends for life!sos,but im loving this eyebrow thing!keep up the updating,soon,please!
deaths-moral chapter 17 . 3/30/2004
that was a good chapter. I hope you update and soon. Easter Break is coming near so you can bet that I'll keep an eye on your fic. *looks around room* I think I''l start now.
~Joline
Cindy66 chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
that was okay but i like it! update really soon and I kinda forgot what this story is a about
Jennifer chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
great chapter! is something seriously wrong with laynie or does she just need more sleep like they said? i need to know! update again soon! _
Bed 'N' Breakfast chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
Aww, poor Laynie. Her dream was soo sad! *Cries* Oh by the way, Robert's last name is Jurgen. Continue soon!
nise-anjel chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
great chapter! lol dont forget to kill tyson lol. but hes hot in the third season! lol ciao :D
Arrhythmic Song chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
Okay, the kitty duo has been bad. We haven't been reviewing.
Cherry: Hah! I have a reason! You don't! My compy was kinda dead-ish... there was a weird firewall thingie!
Mystique: *waves white flag*
Anyway, the two of us are doing this review together. And this ROCKS! - We've told you that before and we'll tell you again... -
UPDATE SOON!
*huggles*
Hikage Kitsune chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
Coolio
please continue
tiny steps chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
writers block sux, i know. the short chappie was ok though, dont mind! as long as you updated at all...
suicide-greeting chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
i love this story! update please...i now have athena doing exercises * in the background couting is heard* 1..2..3..4..5...6.. we're doing jumping jacks...fun fun. maybe kai or laynie could battle us...if laynie EVER gets sleep. although i'm one to talk...
athena: yea -gets-2-hours-of-sleep-and-then-is-a-total-bitch-to-all-objects-that-live
me: SHUT UP!