Reviews for Black Passion
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice
And this style is really great ;)
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great fic, this has always been one of my favourites :)
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Nice!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Loved it!

Hah. . . I couldn't help but think that now Remus is a lycanthrope AND a vampire.

That's gotta be some kind of record - two dark creatures at once. Heh.

]
Serser chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
actually it's not that bad, you should continue it, it's pretty good, if a bit freaky. i like the concept of vamp Siri, Remy, and Harry. I especially love Sirius' last line
Slasharific chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
w007! Harry Potter and vampires!
Elementalist chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
one word: AWESOME! XD I loved it! We need more of these-why? Cause they is awesome, as stated. . Sorry, now I'm in the mood for more dark, vamp fics. XD Great work! I hope you write more like this! (it'd make me very happy!)

And the smex part, *swon* you f*ckin' rock for that! *glomp* Much love for the smex scene, zank you!

Nuff with the creepin' of the out, I shall quit and go forth to write or read...or something.

Oh! Random fact of the evenin' (I'm on a caffeine high!): There is some belief that werewolfs turn into vamps when they die. (*grins* Forgive my randomness...and Wikipedia...and Dr. Pepper..)

Okay, now I'm done! But, at least these'll be interestin' for you to read! ...Hopefully...

-Ele.
J chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Great one shot.. you should try the style more often :)
YamikiofAnime chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Did I not review this? I could have sworn I did, well, I am now so it doesn't matter. Anyway, dark, creepy, good. Nothing beats a good solid angst! ...er...dark fic! Anyway, good story. *explodes*
Borges chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
You are my hero. I loved it. I really really loved it. Personally I like all of your stories, but this is the best so far. Keep writing more things, they're really good.
YamiClara chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
whoa

thats freaky
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
hey no i loved this story! I loved the darkness, although what was with the SEMI-graphic sex?
Riku chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Loved the fic, it has a delicious darkness about it.
A Happy Little Bumble-bee chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ek, how creepy! but very cool. i love vampires!

can a werewolf become a vampire as well? that seems very dangerous.. but there is the potion...

oh well, it was excellent. keep writing
aaf chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
*sob* That's it?

It had just gotten so good! They were all vampires *evil laughter* I've never seen them all as vampires before, it's magnificient!