Reviews for Forever Never Comes True
genavieve chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
dude you suck for killing Miaka i mean i can understand them breaking up but they usually get back didnt have to kill her you are so mean!
inner-emerges chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
gr8, keep writing, no 1 can imgaine what gonna happen next
havoc chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
man,some revews are hersh ,eh?okay,this was sad..i think miaka would think about that...i mean if she lost her ankor...the only thing that made all her pain go away the one person she loved more than is a very profound and mature fic,it shows the deeper,darker part of love...what happeneds when love goes bad,when love makes you hurt so bad you can take is this as a permanent break up beetween maika and tamahome(my FAVOEITE caracters!)i liked it...though i didnt like the suicide very miaka..this is a good fic,next time though,so people wont get so exasperated and angery(like thoughs rewiew that said hatfull things)dont kill eny of them,please.i'd like to see your skills on writing there romance nezt ?

havoc sighning off!
Butterfly Monkey Babe of Doom chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
To Aftertaste of a Razorblade (or whatever the fuck your name is):
I don't see anywhere that she took suicide lightly. The reason she's really comfortable with writing about this sort of thing is because she is MY best friend (and if ya haven't already guessed...i've been suicidal!) So just go fuck yourself. She's not a fucking bitch, you are. You're just a fucking bitch with no life, so you have to go and get attention by letting all that bitchiness lash out at other people. I have lost people to suicide and I know what it does, and so does she. So go fuck a girl (since you obviously like that) and get a life. Next time I'm not going to be so nice since you obviously don't deserve it. Have a nice day!
P.s- you are such a bitch...
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
SICK. Not for bashing Miaka, but for talking about suicide like it's something to be taken lightly in your author's note. Suicide isn't a joke, it isn't funny, it's not supposed to be just used to brush off a character you dislike. If you're going to write about suicide, write about it seriously and decently.
Fucking bitch. Some people have lost REAL-life loved ones to suicide, you know.
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Bad Tama-chan for breaking up with her like that. And poor Miaka for throwing herself off the cliff. But it was good and I love angst! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
enti chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
so what happens next?GREAT story!
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
permenent breakup between m/t eh?
get some new parings in
Shwee chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I WUVVLES IT! You need to learn how to make your stories longer though Merb. I can't wait til you finish that other fic _ I like the story...SHE DIES! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
It's ok, you need to make longer fics!