Reviews for The Song Sings Itself
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Marissa isn't a bad character, I mean it always bugged me because every guy she came in contact with wanted her. That always annoyed me. The girl could never be immune to any guy liking her, they all liked her. First Luke, Ryan, Oliver, Trey, Johnny, Volchuk, Alex(who was a girl). She was also a drama queen. Everything had to be about her, than she died and no one really talked about her. Though I have to admit the show went down hill after Mischa Barton left.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I love Summer, I liked her more after when she started dating Seth. She became more tolerable, she wasn't as stuck up when the show first started. She changed as the seasons went on. And I think Ryan and Seth together is so sweet.
roswellwbfan chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
This was a wonderful story that had lots of fluff paired with LOL moments and I appreciate you posting it.
guiltytexan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love this story! I had read it a while ago, but I'd forgotten to favorite it! Great job!
Joralie chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
OMG!THIS STORY ARE SO GOOD!really i like it!
Von chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
There aren't words to describe my total love.

Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to the upcoming chapters! (Skips off, so happy to find such a great SethRyan fic)
CutieCay22 chapter 13 . 2/27/2006
Omg I loveed this story. It was too cute. Ryan and Seth together adorable. You should make a sequel about there trip to tahti.
yaba chapter 13 . 8/20/2005
DUDE you are my God now. I fucking love you man. I seriously am overwhelmed by the heart of this story. some parts made me cry, others laugh, and others, well *ahem* horny. can't deny it. those two boys are pretty damn fine together, and you do them complete justice. i loved Summer as a supporting character in this fic. very nicely done, she appeared as the sweet slightly spoiled but wellmeaning girl she is on the show. marrisa was a definite challenge for me to accept, but bringin her in humanized ryan further and really gave the story, it's B plot which so effervescently lit up ryan as a character. absolutely loved all the music in the stories, especial ani difranco, just downloaded this song. amazing. you're an awesome writing, keep it up.

Yana
supernova-girlx chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Chinosexual...AWSOME! ok, so I'm so glad that Summer is being cool. I almost expected her to have a spaz attack or something. I love that whole Chinosexual thing though...*giggles* this chapterwas cute for some reason!

Love

Zephie
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
I loved it! The whole fic. You hit Ryan's voice perfectly. And I love the characterization of Summer. I'd like to think that she'd have that sort of reaction. And your Seth is OMG teh BEST! I heart.
RadicalSmile chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
It was awesome. It was so good.
xrated13 chapter 13 . 2/18/2005
please continue!
Lacerta chapter 13 . 1/31/2005
You're a genious. I'm not kidding, you really are. I loved the story and I think it's even the best one I ever read.
angels-slayer-lol chapter 13 . 1/15/2005
LOVE it. really really love it. PLEASE write more like soon. REALLY soon *begs*
melarocco chapter 13 . 11/3/2004
I first read this months ago and, while I'm not a huge OC fan, this piece of writing is wonderful! I'm glad I stumbled over it again to finally finish it. I love the way you write Seth, and Ryan, and especially the two of them together, it all feels very smooth and natural.

Can't wait for the sequel!