Reviews for Rooted in Darkness
Guest chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
ahhh its ova!

Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2011
Ciaran shall die! you better watch out, you better not pout, im telling you why, morgan shaaaallll destooorry u oo!

Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
hmmm somethings up with that ending...

to be continued later with more suspcions n feelings but now i gotta find out what happens srry for da horrible review,

Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
. . . wat next? she screams (she i;) ) gotta read!

Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
ugh! the annnoying, idotic, and so many other words and feelings that i dont have the time or space to write, cal! finally dead! halliugh! ahhh good ending! srry bout my grammar nspelling. good use of the similar ending in blood witch. huh? decatied to the seires at 12, impressive, dont u think? oh i LOVED hunters come back to cal bout the whole rapping thing1 lol in your face Calhorn(4get how to spell it)!

ughly and relieved,

Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
ahhhh peace, tranquility, forgivness, perfection. (sighs happily) ur best chapter so far! ;)

Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
ooo la la la betrayals, hurt, abusment, excitment:) now i have more of a reason to kill that bass with a turd or a bee with an itch:) your chocie. Either way cals gone, dead, adious, bye-bye!

Chosely, (dont take if its not a word!)

Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Not your best, but good!

short and sweet,

p.s. i dont really have to do just n any more, do i? since u know my name anyway... o watever, ilike it this way:)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
OMG! (btw Ggoddess;)) 1: i 4got my signature last review, how dare i? 2: my name is Nikki! Lol and 3: dun,dun,dun{again!} oh o wats next? gotta keep reading.

Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
oh o! dun,dun,dun! ok if i didnt look at your profile or read any of your summeries i would think u were younger.

Extra randomly,
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
Still a lil rushed but i couldnt survie without the mh3 i like it!

Rushedly, (dont kow if its a word, dont care!)

Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Okay just started at first i thought it was kind of rushed but this has got to be my fav chapter so far and knowing it only keeps on getting better and better!

Thanks for all your stories, as usual,

sin.nighthawk chapter 19 . 11/6/2006
well guess i could say that was a trip loved it n i'm bout to read the next part later days
Darkness Gathered chapter 19 . 8/13/2006
brilliant i hope u will continue writing please was ace thanks
not falling in love chapter 19 . 1/6/2006

Seriously, that's all I can say.

This story is seriously the best wicca fic that I have ever read!

Its wonderfully fantastically brilliant.

I wonder why C.T. didnt do this!

I loved your raven-like spin on morgan, and its just all fantastic.

Cal... that bastard. But eh.