Reviews for One More Step
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/3
I would hate if he did do it, i love this
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
aw, a waffy fluffy darling little oneshot. i think you did a very good job, balancing the fluff and the angst, so that one didn't completely dominate the other. kudos to you!

btw, i believe that the review button is 'lilac,' though it may be a little closer to 'light violet' according to my derwent pencils.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
So sweet! And very well in-character, even if you only saw one episode...
Ma-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Yaay! Ivy! Its nice. I know it's not supposed to be funny but yeah it is at some parts. Kagome and Miroku are much better together than Inuyasha and Kagome. If you only watched part on one episode how could you know so much about it? hm?
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hm... Miroku/Kagome is cute... I liked it. _ I'm surprised you could write all that after you watched only ONE episode... o_0 I can't write anything, and I've watched...what? 50, 60 episodes? Awesome job.
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
wow great story i really do like it write another one!
sakura26 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
my friend really loves this story
Queen of Blades chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
aw... so sweet!
heh, the button is blue
Natala chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
For someone's who's only seen one episode, you certianly wrote the characters better than most people do. Then again, with a great example like Sandra E.'s, it's hard not to be inspired if you like writing that pairing. This was nicely written, and Miroku/Kagome is probably my second favorite pairing, so it's great to see more out there.
Yusuke's Angel chapter 1 . 2/2/2004