Reviews for Repercussions
onototellingoyou chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
buttercup's are poisonous, so buttercup is sort of like the flower. wow, so that's the end. lot's of plot twists, i can't wait to read the next chapter.
onototellingoyou chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
buttercup ran away!1 no!
onototellingoyou chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
um...this story makes it seem like blossom really is a bad person, though the previous story says otherwise. maybe the next chapter will shed some light onto this...
onototellingoyou chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
whoa, butch blind? now that is something!
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
aww, those guys are so mean to blossom! and if they are training and blossom isn't, does that mean that they will eventually become stronger than her?
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
..wow...that was good. Hope everything works out in "Aftermath" or whatever the new name is.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Man this is getting REALLY good.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Wow, this is getting really good.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Oh now I get it (Purple Laser thing),Butch Blind?
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Purple Laser?

What just cause he dyes his hair he gets a new name?
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Wow! Please update soon!
Yeshua Fan chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
Coolies! I haven't been reviewing you in a while either. Sorry about that... I just... have online friends now that sort of... keep me tied up... So! Please accept my sincere apologies! And, I can't wait to read the story after this!
RavenSiriusBlack chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Hey great start! Its the irish lass from lj! I cant finish right now sorry! SAMI GOT ADOPTED! NOW THEY WONT HAVE TO PUT HER TO SLEEP YAY!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
Aftermath sounds like quite a good title - or you could use Beforechemistry (sorry, REALLY bad joke, that was terrible even to me...). Seriously, another title possibility might be "Consequences".
I figured that Princess would probably dump Butch and break off the engagement, but I also thought she'd leave with Mike. O well, at least he's remained free, so that's something good.
Bubbles went back to working with Blossom? After everything that had happened, how could she? Poor Boomer - his mum dating Him... *shudders*
And Buttercup's gone to work in Citysville - nice nickname she thought of, BTW. :D Suits her much better than the name Buttercup ever did. :)
Raven A. Star chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
I can't wait to read more! This is so good! Well, got to go now. ta ta and update soon! _