Reviews for Buttercups Dispair
PridexWretchedluver4ever chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
It was great! Though I really think you should make a

sequel with her dead,because I'm in love with horror

and Tragedy books. I love the endings! But,don't

make her crying because she is strong,tough,and is my

favorite character in the show.

~bye~

~by naruhina 123~
Firefly4000 chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
after careful consideration and after reading this story (twice) i must admit that it is now one of my favorite stories and that i would like to see a sequel to it, so please continue especially since there do not seem to be many fanfics where Mojo is portrayed in a better light
Erin duh chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
I LUVED IT! Hairy Gregory is not neither your only reviewer, I just haven't had time lately to...anyways, i read it and i LOVE it! You really should do a sequel with the first ending. BTW, I MISS DANNY! Hehe, sorry...anyways, seeya soon.
veronica155 chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
the story is fantastic :) i love it
Revolutionjack chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
I think you should do a sequel according the first ending. When you are done with that you could do a sequel for the second ending
Penname wa Silver B chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
That was excellent, awesome and uberly so! You really did a great job, thinking up the storyline, bringing the characters to life... thank-you for bringing a rare good fic into the world -
assassinatorgirl chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
i've been reading your story, i'm sorry i haven't been reviewing. (

i really like it!

the first ending is my fave. because i like sad endings. but the second was funny. _
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 9 . 7/13/2004
OMG - what a scary power to have; the ability to save people's lives, at the risk of killing yourself. I think that if I were in Buttercup's position here, I'd be selfish and choose for me to stay alive instead. :)

A good couple of chapters, though spelling could've done with a more thorough going over ("he" instead of "the" or "her" and "clique" should be "cliché", for instance).

I think that perhaps a better idea would be for you to write two endings to this - one where Buttercup survives the injuries, and one where she doesn't (obviously). That sound good? :D
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
Well, it was certainly an interesting experience to see what is going on in Buttercup's mind - it seems that the part of her which still wants to live and enjoy life has won out and she will go back to being her usual, relatively happy self; assuming of course that the Professor survives his injuries and heals up fully, otherwise she may start again with the self-loathing.

BTW, how will all of these events affect the PPGs relationship with Mojo (ie. might he stop attacking them and the city out of some sort of respect to Buttercup? :/ ).
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Yeah, BC's done some bad things, that isn't even being questioned, but she certianly doesn't DESERVE to be raped by Ace...

Heh, and he thinks that he was beaten by Buttercup so fast he couldn't even see it, when in fact it was Mojo who did that - of course, he would never suspect Mojo of saving one of the Powerpuffs now, would he? :)

Ah, so the Antidote X, in relatively small doses, eventually wears off? Unfortunately, the psychological damage that Buttercup has experienced over the years will most likely never even really fade, let alone heal completely. I wonder what Blossom and Bubbles would do if they found Buttercup currently residing in Mojo's lair? :D
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Mojo doesn't hate BC? Now there IS a surprise - but then again, he's never tried to harm the girls because he wanted simply to kill them, but rather because they were stopping him carrying out his plans of world domination. If they didn't keep getting in his way, then he probably wouldn't have attacked them... :/

*Thinks to self*

I'm psychoanalysing a meglomaniacal cartoon chimpanzee. How odd am I right now? :D

Yay, Proffy isn't dead after all! But will Mojo, with all his expert knowledge, be able to save the Professor's life and give him a new heart, or is he a living vegetable from now on? Also, Buttercup and Mojo, FRIENDS? Never thought I'd see the day, even in a fanfic; still, here, it's very well and plausibly written. Kudos. :D
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Not too shabby, update soon please, I love angsties!