Reviews for Bel Tine in Malkier
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
totally cute, I love it. i think it's sweet how in so many of these fanfics they get to be together. They're probably my favorite characters from the series and it's always good to see them end up with something so happy.

AuthorSwimmerPoet
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice i like it
G chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw! I love it! :)
Naomi chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
absolutely wonderful, heartwarming :)
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You really make the reader 'warm' towards this little fanfic, and the way you wrote the characters/feelings, and just this fic in general was superb. Lovely work! :)

Banshee Queen.
Kellie chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Good job! I love all of ur Lanaeve stuff. Mucho Kudos and keep writing!
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I loved it! I really hope you do submit another LanNyn story with Lan's POV. He is an amazing character (along with Nynaeve of course), and I wish Jordan wrote more about them. Naturally, I prefer to keep them happy and together, so please don't write any depressing stories. :) By the way, I love your website, too!
Mashiara14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Another wonderful fic! I thought it was very sweet and I can't wait to see the next one! Lan's POV is going to be difficult, but if anyone can pull it off it's you!
Merlyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I enjoyed your story so much. It's one of the better fan fictions i have read. You're a talented writer. Keep it up.
magical-flyingdragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
aw its so sweet, i looved it!

Lan and Nyneave FOREVER!
Captain Birgitte chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Aww,that was sweet!I honsetly enjoyed your story,so kudos to you!
I've finished the 10th book,Crossroads of Twilight.I love it,can't wait for the next read New was good too.
Well,there's a bit of useless story was cute,good job!
Copperstring chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I love this! At the moment I'm finishing the second book "the Great Hunt". It tore my heart out when Nynaeve had to go through that weird gate for the third time to become an Accepted. I'm wondering if everything will turn out okay for everybody now. Anyway, I have been blabbing enough so I'll shut up now. Bye
Silver Sister chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This was absolutally adorable! _ I loved it! I have a hard time finding good Nynaeve/Lan fics, which sucks because they're my favorite couple . . . But anyway, you have a wonderful writing style, and I can't want to see more works from you!
BTW . . . what's the URL to your shrine? It got cut off in your fic!
Neviwyn chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Love it post if you can or write another fic. Yoou might give mine a look it's called when the spinning stops. It's Nyn and Lan. I f you do read it sorry about the paragraphs it never come out right on the computer
theDragonStar chapter 1 . 2/6/2004