Reviews for The Scent of the Last Guardian Standing
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ew...he cut up his own body! O.O
Zetsumei-Dragunov chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was good, and this is the only one I have read. I have an FFX fan-fic and I have just after Yunalesca strikes Auron down, in there, plus more...
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Great story! Nice to see something well written and enjoyable here. Rin's characterization and role was entertaining, and Auron's and Kimarhi's exchanges were also interesting. Good stuff *thumbs up*
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw this is sad...T-T its a very detailed story...
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
;_; So sad.

This was great. You write really well. Loved how you ended it with Jecht's thoughts.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Hmm, actually there are a lot of fics about the journey of Auron, Braska, and Jecht-but they never get to this part! ::cries:: But you have, so now I'm happy- I can just imagine this would've been like what the end of the fic, "Days Gone By" by Chamelon2 would've been like.
Anyway, yet again, ANOTHER beyond awesome fic! You are one heckuva a writer and I hope you keep pumping fics out like this! _ You make me incredibly happy! _ If you couldn't tell- I loved the fic-I loved the Rin, Kimari bits and Auron's determination. Though, the heart-holding-no way in heck could I ever hold my own heart-::shudder:: But anyway, once again, I loved the fic (as if you couldn't tell-I feel like a broken record, but, hopefully, this is doing wonders for your ego!). _
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Oh, this is great! It's beautiful! I love it! Never has there been such a clear and concise explanation of this foggy, glossed over time! This is a good, great, wonderful fic!
Moonseeker chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Wow, very dark and very thought-provoking and interesting. I really like your take on what happened to Auron after the end of Braska's pilgrimage. Your descriptions were beautiful, and really spoke to me as a reader.
I'm guessing that you're going to write more on Auron at least, even if its not a series? I'd certainly be interested in reading it.
*nods* This one goes on my favorites list for sure, as do you. Great job!
cool-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
WAH! THAT WAS SO GOOD... it made me cry... I loved it so much... Wah... I'm a very big fan of Auron... and I hope you do more Auron fics... well, as for this one... *adds to favorites list* It deserves to be in the Kitsune List! Thanks!
-with much, much, much regards,
cool_k
JadedEcho chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
A wonderful fic. I loved how this one focused on a time in the game that we don't get to see in many fics and the interactions between Auron and Kimahri were nice too.