Reviews for Genesis
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow, that tone was haunting. But very nice. It's a shame I'm reading it so after the fact, but the storytelling in it is still solid.

Thanks
namjai chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Happy to oblige! I wish I had read this back in the day, before we knew what Adam's deal was, because this was certainly more interesting than speculation that he was Batman, which was the only conversation that I came across back then.

I like the way you told it from Boy's POV: The fact that I the reader didn't know what was going on helped me empathize with Boy's perplexity. And Lionel here ... br! He scared me.

Just one question - I never quite figured out what this line meant: "The ultimate goal was just around the corner, but now it's running amok in Metropolis." Should I have been able to deduce what the goal was? Or what "it" was that was running amok? Something from S3 I'm forgetting? Or is it supposed to be ambiguous?
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Aw poor Adam. It was really sad that he was evil. He seemed like a great character. :(
Tega chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Wow. That was really good. The thought that Adam might be a clone of lionel's is pretty cool. I think it would be a good story if it was true. And it all fits together with the injections of what I assume is kryptonite. Thanks for sharing.
Knightm chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This was good and well done.
I kinda thought it was a Lex clone in the beginning but hey Adam is a good alternative.
Keep going and see where it takes ya.
beaker164 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Great stuff. Very well written and structured. I suppose this could be a single, fully contained story, but I'd be curious to have you continue it as either a "Big Man" POV or a chapter with subsequent events. VERY INTERESTING.
To potential readers, if you were confused/put off by the description line, don't be. Read this!