Reviews for What It Means to be a Yankee Brat
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow. The Last Silk Dress is one of my all-time favorite books, so I wasn't expecting the sequel to be nearly as good. You did it though. It really sounds like Ann Rinaldi wrote it herself, and in some ways I actually liked it better than the original. Please, please, please, continue with it. :)
flame chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
it looks like it might be okay but it seems like you didnt really read the book that well because you screwed up on some major key points
Edward Cullen's One and Only chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I don't know why you've stopped writing this, it's quite good! I was actually looking forward to the next chapter. Any chance you'll start it back up? If not, dibs! I love your plot!

Edward Cullen's One and Only :)
Turnergurl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great job. The characters are in character and it sounds like Rinaldi wrote it herself! PLEASE UPDATE! I loved this book and this is an excellent sequel to the story.

Sincerely,

Turnergurl
Can't Decode Me chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is great! I loved the book by Ann Rinaldi an this is actually a great follow up
Drag Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Dude, plz finish writing!

i loved the original story, it's one of the best rinaldi wrote, so why the hell is there no sequel?

or is there, and i wasn't informed...and there is a reason u cut the story off?

anyways, plz write back...
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I like it! Continue soon please! Can't wait for an update!
natalia chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
ooh! Write more
luv-2-read chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Write More!That was very well written. I think Ann Rinadi would be proud. Seriously, there were a few grammer problems and in some places a better word could have been used. Overall, great story. You really sould continue this.
yeah111 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Tim and Susan RULE!I like this right more...PLEASE!
sarahelizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Luv your story!:) please keep writing. whats going 2 happen at school?
Urbanchick chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Great Story! :-D update soon i cant wait to see what happens!
Ptriot chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Great story! I can't wait to read the rest! Write more! Great job!

-Ptriot
Nay chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
really good, i just finished reading the book and i always wondered what could've happened, very good writing keep it up!
LittleLottie05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I love it...please update. :)