Reviews for Hurricane
Rayene Entei chapter 7 . 6/20/2001
Arrrgh! YOu are so MEAN! A month! HOw could you? oy, whatever. I'm in the process of my own SwatKats story, I'll let you in on that soon. This is getting really good. I'm so excited! WHAT IS HER CODENAME? I can't wait a month. I swear, Skybright, you're gonna have a mob after you soon.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 7 . 6/20/2001
Oh, you're definitely fiendish! ::is dying of laughter, happens to love witty one-liners:: Oh yeah... I haven't enjoyed a new vigilante/third SWAT Kat this much since Klawz wrote her fics... oh, ages ago!
Rayene Entei chapter 6 . 6/6/2001
All right! Some action! So what *is* her codename? I must know! Weird thing that the creepy guys owns a cat. But I must see the next chapter!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 6 . 6/5/2001
Am I allowed to "OOo..." again? I know it's getting cliched, but so are my speech patterns on any given day. Still, and perhaps even moreso, absolutely hooked. Pet cats? I've heard it mentioned but never seen/read anyone using it before. Like the touch. ::thinks:: Oh, the TurboKat went a level up to take off? In "The PastMaster Always Rings Twice" it lowers a level to take off. Another level?
Rayene Entei chapter 5 . 5/17/2001
Name it the Hurricane!
SevenStar chapter 5 . 5/16/2001
Great chapter. I think a good name could be Maat the Egyptian goddess of law and righteousness. If you don't like that, there is Hathor, I don't know what she can do. Well bye for now and please continue soon.
NightDream chapter 5 . 5/15/2001
I like it. Keep writing!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 5 . 5/14/2001
Ahhh... At last a potential new SWAT Kat that admits they don't quite fit in! That notices how the Boys are a team. Now, I, personally, don't think the Boys want or need a third member (anymore - I admit it - it occured, it got half-written, the newbies even got character designs), but this was well-done. Oh, yeah, and it was a good chapter, and I enjoyed it too ;)
Bean2 chapter 4 . 5/10/2001
! Continue! Please! Dude... im totally obsessed with this story! Its good, you have a great style. Great sense of humor. I love Jake's obsession with musicals, although with that voice i dont know if i'd wanna hear him singing. I'm totally diggin your story babe! Keep it up :)
Bean2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
OMG you are awesome! this is really really good. its going on my favorite stories and you are going on my favorite authors. I loved the whole "are not...are too" argument that was great. THe end dogfight was great too... .wow... i like this story ill probably be back on the next chapter too :) ::runs off to read the next chapter::
Rayene Entei chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
Love it! Love it! This is sooo good. And thankz for mentioning me. Glad I could motivate ya! If anyone likes Sonic the Hedgehog, read my fanfic Newcomer. Or what's up so far anyway. PLEEEZZEE READ IT AND REVIEW!
SevenStar chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
Their eyes most likely got big as dinner plates when she said that. Nice explanation for the plane take-off. Please continue soon.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 4 . 5/5/2001
Dramatic music indeed! Absolutely horrible stopping point - forcing me to read more. I dub you a fiend and an infidel in the tradition of the finest cliffhanger writers (mind, the terms are meant in an admiring sense - just ask Sage). Anyways, great fic. Hmm... Chance the light sleeper. There's one I wouldn't have pictured. ::files that one away in her large SWAT Kat " fanfic theory" file:: And... Maggie doesn't like musicals? Whatever is wrong with her? ::grabs Jake and launches into "One Day More" from Les Miserables... hopefully loud enough to drown out her suitemates abominable Britney Spears:: (This message brought to you during finals... if you couldn't tell.)
Rayene Entei chapter 3 . 4/30/2001
When are you putting up Chapter 4?
Rayene chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
Where's the rest? Finish it, this is great!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »